Pembroke Easter Meet (Range West briefing) - 19-Apr to 22-Apr

@adam_b when/from where are you leaving on Thurs?

I work next to liverpool street station, and unfortunately won’t be able to get away much earlier than 6.

Also, looking at the spreadsheet it looks like everyone and their mum has a rack of gear; i could save packing space and leave mine at home if it’s going to be a squeeze in the car.

I’m also a tight git that doesnt like giving TfL any money so if theres a way to cycle to the pick up and have my bike still be there on Monday I’ll do that.

Alternatively @khalidqasrawi and @PaulSagar I see you have spaces…

Nor are the portions adequate

1 Like

What about sneaky editing of the spreadsheet to change people’s entries without asking!!!

Tom, i had offered my space to Matt and we were going to leave Thursday morning but Khalid wants Matt’s petrol money so he edited the spreadsheet without telling either of us.

You mean diesel money.

I guess I do.

• me for the pub booking please David!
    Cheers

George

@dabarlow Count me in for the pub too :+1:

I’ve booked a table at the St Govan’s Inn for 10 people for 20:00 on Friday & Saturday to include the people above.

1 Like

Hi @Tom_Blake, it is Kew Bridge/Brentford and there is a triple-gated bicycle storage in case you don’t want to support opening Elizabeth line sooner than later :slight_smile:

Hi all. I am off this trip, I’ll delete myself from to GoogleDocs thing. Have a great time

Ah, no need to delete my entry from the Google Docs because it seems never to have gone onto it in the first place! Peculiar as I did it from my Mac after problems with my PC, and did it at the same time that I put in an entry for New Members’ meet. The latter has gone through OK but my Pembroke entry never appeared. No worries, still the same outcome but something somewhere is not working properly…

So this is a bit embarassing. It just dawned on me I threw out my trusty tent of 15 years after it finally died on me on a trip to Africa last year. Hence no tent right now :confused:

Any chance someone could lend me a tent for the weekend, in exchange for some alcoholic beverages?

I’ve got one in the van you are welcome to. It’s a bit wonky but works fine.

Awesome, cheers! Wonky doesn’t really matter, it’s camp camping, not alpine ridges.

Hi Dave,

Can you add an extra 4 for Govan’s for Friday night please,

A small portion of the Bigger clan are coming.

thanks Lucy

Also keen to get involved with the eating! And maybe the climbing too…

hopefully not too late! yes for 2 of us Friday and Sat. thanks!

Dave,

We’re all crawling out of the woodwork now, 3 more on Sat if possible (unless you’ve already counted Anj).

Cheers

Paul

I’ll try to expand the pub booking this evening, so if anyone else wants to join the ever-expanding table booking, say so before 18:30 tonight.