NLMC Annual Dinner and AGM 2018 - 3 / 4 November

Dear Members,

This year, the NLMC Annual Dinner and AGM will be held in Eyam, Derbyshire on the 3/4 November . I’ve attached a letter with full details of the weekend.

AGM & Dinner Letter 2018.pdf (268.7 KB)

For those who haven’t attended before, the weekend formula is similar to a regular meet except you get a dinner, speakers and an AGM thrown in. Most will arrive late on Friday evening. As we’re in the peak district and it’s the gritstone season, we’ve got every chance to go out climbing. This year, David Barlow has kindly offered to give us a talk about the Namibia expedition. I’m looking forward hearing all about it. As usual, there will prizes. If someone you know did something heroic, please let Manchi and Fran know about it (newsletter@nlmc.co.uk or membership@nlmc.co.uk).

To book, the easiest way is using our online form (https://goo.gl/forms/JqdOiYmQl7Kw1Zkm1) .

I’m looking forward to seeing you there.

Payment details: North London Mountaineering Club
Co-operative Bank plc
Sort code: 08-92-99
Account number: 65666984

Reminder: The working meet is this coming weekend: 13/14 October. The cottage and barn have been looked after for many years. It’s our duty to do our bit. I’ll be attending and hope to see lots of you there. The link to the sign up thread on the forum is here.

All the best,

Khalid
NLMC President

Nominations needed for the Annual Dinner Awards