New Members meet 27-28 April 2019

Yay Lucy! Fingers crossed, there’s plenty of time for others to sign up still.

1 Like

Oh dear, would love to go up on Friday morning but car space looking thin at the mo. Roll up for driving up on friday morning!? You know you want to :wink:

1 Like

I have signed up! This will be my first meet with the club, looking forward to it. I have done a reasonable amount of trad but not much in Wales, so can’t wait to get stuck in!
I am free all day Friday so would love to go early and get some climbing in. I do need a lift though…

1 Like

I’d like to come too please! Leaving London Friday afternoon. I can drive (3 spaces in my car) or would be great to get a lift with someone, happy either way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just signed up, looking forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Jae

2 Likes

Would love to join for the weekend! I have sport climbing experience, less on trad - but lead some easier routes. Is anyone driving up Friday after work with space? Will try to join for a Monday eve castle session before the meet :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Flora! It’d be great to meet you for a climb in advance of the trip. I’m normally at the Castle every Monday so drop me a line when you can come.
We’ll sort out car shares nearer the time once we have everyone’s names down.

1 Like

I have climbed with a few of you once before, and should be joining the Monday meets over the next few weeks. Would be super stoked to join this trip if possible!

3 Likes

Yay Lottie! Please pop your details in the spreadsheet further up & we’ll sort out lifts nearer the time.

Hi Holly!

I would also be really keen to come join, I’ve climbed with Castle members on Mondays before but never met you I think. Shall I sign up on the sheet? If you’re climbing this coming Monday I could come say hello in person too. :slight_smile:

Ethan

2 Likes

I can confirm that @Ethan is real person and can probably tie a figure 8.

I’ve put myself down on the sheet. I can drive if absolutely necessary but my van lives in zone 6 East, so much better to catch a ride!

Looking forward to soaking in that famous Welsh sunshine!

Tom

2 Likes

Howdy! Great you can come on the meet. Yes I’ll be there on Monday but climbing earlier in order to see the film showing at 7/7.30. If you can get there before 7 please try to find me & say hi!

@Binit-Shah be great to tempt you to N Wales and sure your trad skills will soon be where they should be. Nesscliffe is the place. Whereas I need to up my sport grade to match my trad! I will also put myself on as a maybe. Will confirm closer so not on spreadsheet yet. Looking like plenty of competent people :slight_smile: nice :slight_smile:

@willboxall and I were having a chat last night about maybe going up on Thurs evening to get a full day in on the Friday. Nothing definite just seeing if anyone else was free a bit earlier.

I would be quite keen to go back to Holyhead on the Friday if the weather is decent. @Ladislav @SallyMoss or anyone else, would you be interested?

1 Like

Happy to travel Thursday and have a climbing Friday!

1 Like

Thank you for the offer but unfortunately I am hosting a weightlifting competition on the Thursday evening!

@SallyMoss - Good excuse! It isn’t Commando temple related is it? I used to train kettlebells with Rob and Suzy a few years back.

@Tom_Blake - you cant be persuaded to head down a day earlier?

If there’s space in a car heading on Thursday, I would definitely be keen to join earlier if people are okay with that :slight_smile:

Cool, let’s see what we can do then.

Hi @Mark_W and @Ladislav I would be free/ keen to travel Thurs avo/ evening if there is space. I have to leave Sat night so still figuring that out too.