New Members meet 27-28 April 2019

Hi All!

Our first New Members meet of the year is 27-28 April (or from 26th for the keen, like me). I’ll get a doc sorted soon for car shares etc but here’s the lowdown for those who haven’t been before:

Dates: 27-28 April
Location: NLMC cottage near Capel Curig, North Wales. Sleeping bag, towel etc needed. Free for members, £6 p/n for guests
Transport: car shares, most people drive up on Friday after work, some drive up Friday morning for maximum climbing pleasure. Then drive back to London Sunday eve
Food: communal meal Saturday evening, please bring your own food for all other meals. Depending on when you arrive on Friday, you can get dinner at the local pub. The cottage kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/cooker/microwave etc.

Roll up roll up! :grinning::tada:

Holly
NLMC New Members Sec

1 Like

I’m in! Good to head down friday morning and happy to help with bringing food supplies for breakfast etc.

Whoop!

I’m in!

1 Like

In. Likely with +1. Likely extending either before or after.

2 Likes

In! And might have to join on the friday too! :+1::smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try and make it although having not done trad in a while, I’m not sure how useful I’ll be

2 Likes

Definitely in, may be able to sneak an extra day too. Happy to introduce folks to the slate weirdness Emoji and help with the cooking

2 Likes

I’m interested as I’m in Wales the following week for work. Got to try and move some shifts about. Been indoor climbing for about 4 months now and keen to make the move to outside although I’m far from a brilliant indoor climber. Are beginners welcome?

Count me in, should be OK for climbing on Friday or on the Monday. Would need a lift though!

2 Likes

I’m coming! Friday evening arrival

2 Likes

Awesome…Its gonna be roaaaacking! :+1::smiley:

Also the barn is reserved for these dates so you’ll have plenty of space so the more the merrier. :slight_smile:

I have bridesmaid duties that weekend so can’t make it but have fun!!

1 Like

Definitely in including Friday morning :raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m definitely keen; probably departing London Fri night and returning Sunday night.

1 Like

After the great sale of the event yesterday night by Holly and Martin to new members and members, definitely in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Curtis, yes you’re very welcome to join the meet. As long as you can belay competently, tie in etc you should be fine!
If possible it would be good to meet you for a climb in advance of the meet.

1 Like

Brill, that I can do. I’ll aim to see you at one of the weds meets at the Mile End wall for sure

1 Like

I’m keen! Will need to carshare if poss though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m keen!

1 Like