New Members meet 27-28 April 2019

I’m keen. Not officially a member yet. Can I do something to change that? I’ve got a car and can share lifts for the weekend.

Join! See http://nlmc.co.uk/meet-with-us/ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@willboxall, @Sergio_m_a_c @Mark_W can i put a couple of you down as a supporting member?

Definitely

Here’s the sign up sheet - we’ll sort out lifts nearer the time but please indicate when you’re able to leave, if you know already.

Fine with me.

@HollyP that spreadsheet is view only - can you change the permissions please?

Rookie error, Peristani

Ahem. Try now.

Works now.

1 Like

Of course Aidan

Hi David, could I catch a lift with you on the Friday morning?

The spreadsheet won’t open in google docs for me :man_shrugging:

I can take one up but won’t be able to bring back as I’m at a residential course for a week starting on the Monday and then camping the following week so Car is gonna be fairly full but could bring anyone’s kit up if that’s helpful

In terms of ability, new to climbing, have own harness, helmet, shoes etc but not much else but can get anything before hand if absolutely essential. If thought necessary could bring my Medic stuff (hopefully never needed but better safe then sorry) Main aim is to climb my first outdoor route and not die :innocent:

I’m keen to come along. Will probably be leaving in the afternoon and have car spaces!

1 Like

If I drive, can I have a full car (me + 3 passengers) to keep the petrol costs down? My car can be a little heavy on fuel, so having 3 passengers makes it easier

Yes absolutely.

Sorry @Mark_W i put down the wrong time. Now corrected .I’m leaving in the EVENING. Still want a lift ?

Ah, thanks for the clarification! Then I will take the last spot in @HollyP’s car if it’s OK with her to get an extra days climbing in on the Friday.

I’m in, though will be travelling to/from Chester

Hi guys,
I’d so love to join the meet, but I just have to resolve the pickle of working on Sunday. Is anyone planning on traveling back Saturday night? (I will be free on Friday and Saturday night so I think it will be worth it).

1 Like