New Members Meet 14-15 September ki

Crikey! Sorry to hear that Tim, hope you recover soon!!

Are there any more spaces in cars or do we need to look at alternatives?

Blimey hope you’re ok Tim!
@Kevin_G at al there are plenty of spaces in other cars, please see 2nd tab of spreadsheet

I can do an order to be delivered to mine Thursday Eve, much easier than stopping en route. Send me a shopping list of dry stuff in the next few days!

Can also help with cooking. Is anyone down for Sunday brekkies? Can do that.

1 Like

Thanks to all who offered to help cook. For those of you buying the food, please try to buy own brand stuff rather than super luxurious delights :smile:
The club reimburses communal meal costs. Now, about that communal Scotch Egg lunch…

@Juliane_Lang @MattGee @tmn @Swill_Fully @Mark_W @robertpirouet @katy_c

Hi Juliane, I’m happy to help with Sunday breakfast. You can reach me on 07787753757 if we need to coordinate.

1 Like

I volunteer as sous chef :smiley:

2 Likes

I also volunteer to help with whichever meal still needs an additional sous chef!

1 Like

Cool - so by my count 28 meat eating brekkies - will grab bacon and eggs/sausages and baps if that sounds good for Saturday breakfast? I’ll grab a loaf of gluten free bread too if I see one

Ditto

Hi Katy, there are 37 meat eaters and 8 veggie/vegans according to the sheet. I will set up a WhatsApp group tomorrow to help give Holly a hand sorting out what is needed in terms of dry orders etc. I think it’s likely to mean separate breakfasts in barn/cottage due to the logistics, but a joint meal on the Sat night.

1 Like

Any volunteers for the meat dinner on the Saturday or pudding, I can’t spot any on the chat?

@LIon, @GarethA, @LydiaL - looks like you are all sous chefs, any of you want the chance to be head chef on the Saturday or club together for it? :wink:

A. A. A I m looking for a lift on Friday after work. Thsnkssssss

Katy, Tom, George

Could you message me your mobile numbers, in case we need to contact each other this weekend? My number is 07398718422.

@tmn - Could you please put your mobile on the spreadsheet or send me a message with it?

Hi everyone! Sorry for my delay response. Can I be counted for the shared meals? I eat everything and I wherever is ok for me. I m available to help cooking for all meals and to support for the rest. Many thanks

1 Like

I can do pudding!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the late notice, but unfortunately I am going to drop out of the meet. I hope this means that another (future) member can join. :slight_smile:

Apologies for any problems I caused.

Could we please have 2 more volunteers to plan and make Saturday dinner (meat)? Doesn’t need to be fancy. Thanks

I made a sausage and bean tomato stew the other day that turned out quite well, so happy to make that if people fancy it? Can do it with bread or rice, or both

1 Like