Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

Normally when Mile End closes, which is 21:30, unless people slope off early from their session for a drink :slight_smile:

Cool. Thanks :grinning:

Sounds like the next charity auction is going to have a star lot, eh @jrtomlins?!

Hi, anyone fancy some roped climbing tomorrow night? I know it’s not the same as the castle, but I would be keen to fit some in… Will take my rope to work just in case.

Laura is generally up for doing roped climbing at ME. I’ll make sure she takes harness next time in case you want to do some.

Cheers John, that would be handy!

I know this is possibly sacrilegious but if anyone is keen for just leading tomorrow I’ll be at the Castle.

Only possibly sacrilegious? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone fancy doing some leading tomorrow? Alps preparation and that…

Can bring rope.

Yes I would be up for that

1 Like

Also have my rope and harness tonight, will be there from about 6:30 or so.

Is anyone going to Mile End tonight or is everyone watching the game?:slight_smile:

@Pauline I will be at the wall. I have yellow miura shoes, b+w flowery shorts, white vest top, grey hair and glasses. Be great to meet you :smiley::+1:

I was just thinking the same. I’m not really a football fan. As long as I can get away from work on time I’ll come down tonight

Great I’ll try to make it at 7:30 and I’ll look for you! I have short hair and a purple top.

So looking at stepping my hiking up to the next level to mountaineering! Have previously done some (very poor) indoor climbing

Work in Mile End so thinking of coming along to the next meet at the climbing wall!

Hi Curtis, definitely come along! A bunch of us will be there - not sure if New Members Secretary @bullopolis aka Martin will be there this week, but if not I will, and so will others. Either identify someone in an NLMC shirt, or just ask at the desk and they will do an announcement and one of us will come over.

Nice one Paul. I’ll be there. :smiley:

Hello, I’m interested in joining NLMC. Will you be there today at Mile End? I came along to a Monday night at the Castle about a year ago but then got injured and am just getting back to climbing. It’d be nice to meet you all. Aidan

I’m sure there will be people there tonight. I’m going. David.