Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

I’ll be there from about 7pm. Just look for a red NLMC t-shirt or ask someone at reception to introduce you. We’ll be going to the pub afterwards, if you’re able to stay that late.

@Aidan - Work is running late and I need to do things but am hoping to work the slab for an hour - come say hi to the person who badly needs to work the slab more.

Thanks guys. Look forward to meeting you

Sorry @Aidan I failed to get there last night, but I hope you managed to meet up with some of the others. David

No problem, yes I met up with them. Thanks all for being welcoming. Looking forward to climbing with you in the future.

Hi everyone, will there be anyone climbing the walls in Miles End this Wednesday? I’m starting my climb (pun intended) in mountaineering world and would love to meet some great people to learn from!

Vito

Hi Vito, I will be there and I’m sure others also. Look for the red NLMC t-shirts.

Just remembered there’s a committee meeting this Wednesday, so may be a few less of us at the wall, but we will all be in the pub later. If you can’t find anyone, ask reception to put an announcement over the tannoy and hopefully someone will be there to say hi.

I’d normally be there, and hence able to represent whilst committee people are committee-ing, but Liverpool are playing Napoli in the Champions League so I’ll be having a rest day from climbing…and seeing whether I can stick to my new ‘no alcohol in the working week’ rule…

I’m sure others will be there though. @guyarnold?

@Vito i will be there red nlmc t shirt but as john says its a meeting night so will be done by 8. :+1:

Guys! What happened last night? Did you all go to an halloween party with Dave the gnome without inviting us? I climbed two black problems last night, but who’s going to believe me? D’:

1 Like

I believe you.

I was going to be there but got given the short straw of being mugged by about 100 strangers in my own home.

i know you can do those blacks though Laura :wink:

Was too knackered from my romantic weekend in Margalef with @guyarnold. Skin needs time to heal after pocket pulling savagery. Be back to regular attendances next week though.

Hello, i am new to the forum, is anyone going to mile end this Wednesday?

Yes, I am, and there is generally a good turn out. Look out for the red NLMC tops!

Hi folks
I can’t come tomorrow but I’ve been in contact with Stefania who’s hoping to come along, so please look out for her!

Not just red tops - there are also black tops these days!

But yes, should be a strong turnout. (I’m planning to be there, although I’m still pretty ill so may have to bail again.)

Anyone fancy some lead climbing tomorrow night? I’m so bored of the boulder problems at Mile End, because I’ve done pretty much everything in my ability range, and all that’s left are things I’m shut down on…although maybe I should make more effort to climb on the ‘competition’ wall (urgh)

1 Like

@L_Pio prefers to lead climb. Will make sure that she packs her harness.

1 Like