Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

Hi. Will anyone be at mile end tonight or are most people in Scotland this week?

I’m going, and so is the rarely seen Ian Millard.

Sounds good. I’ll come along. Mainly for the beer lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Yay…free leftover food at the Palm. What a happy bunch. :smiley::hugs::+1:

For the avoidance of doubt…this is not a club trip to Amsterdam’s red light district, but the unique ambience of the Palm tree. Long may it remain.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m hoping to make it along tomorrow night to introduce myself.

I’ve recently started working in London mid-week, moving full time in June. Until then I’m living in Cambridge, but keen to get out climbing on real rock as many weekends as humanly possible.

I guess the best thing is to arrive from around 7, and look for the red shirts?

Paul

Nice one Paul. I will be there! :+1: red shirt and flowery b+w shorts

1 Like

Hi I was hoping to come down to the wall tonight to meet some more of the club. Will anyone be round this evening?

There will be people there, including me. Look out for the red NLMC T-shirts.

I dont have a NLMC shirt but I’ll be there sorta early with a red Reach climbing wall shirt that has a grim reaper on the back.

Hi there! I am ‘new’ and a colleague at work spoke at length about your brilliant club so am super keen to hear more and meet up! I will come to Mile End to boulder this coming Wednesday! Am looking forward to meeting!!

Nice one Yvonne. We will be there! :+1::smiley:

Hi there! Unfortunately due to workload pre Easter I can’t make it tonight. Am gutted but will be there the Wednesday after Easter! Have fun!!

Hi there! My take two on this as can make it down tonight for bouldering and to intro/say hi! Hopefully the sun outside is not reducing attendees :slight_smile:

I’ll be there and we normally go to the Palm Tree pub when the wall closes at 9:30pm, if you’re able to stay for a drink.

I am just finishing work but am heading over now from Bank station to at least say hi/go to the pub! My number is 07866610682.

If anyone fancies doing some lead climbing tonight, let me know - I happen to have my harness with me. If not, I’ll just be doing laps in the Monkey House for the last hour or so…

Hello guys,
Two weeks ago someone forgot their shorts and anasazi climbing shoes at the palm tree. They have been under my desk at work ever since…

I can’t climb tonight but I’m thinking of swinging by the infamous Palm for a cheeky half- what time do people get there?