Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

Thanks Holly! Should we (I) maybe come on the Wednesday of next week if tomorrow is not convenient for any member of the club?

There are definitely people going tomorrow so please do go along! @PaulSagar has promised to wear the red club t-shirt so look for him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic, thank you! To celebrate I’ll wear a red t-shirt too :slight_smile: (and I’ll even try to come up with a pic on here…)

1 Like

My shirt is black (like my heart) but it does have NLMC written on the back.

I’ll try to remember to wear it.

Hi all! I’ll be coming to Mile End tomorrow, and, since after the good session two weeks ago I would love to join the club, I might be pestering some of you to support my application :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anybody going to Mile End today? My fingers are itching for climbing since I couldn’t make it on monday

I’ll be there, then Palm Tree afterwards.

btw folks I have some free books and a DVD to give away.

I’ll be there!

Did I miss out on the loot? what was it?

Books! There’ll be more. Making space for more guidebooks…

It is true that a man, or indeed a woman, can never have enough guidebooks.

Hello! Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place…? I am new to here and fairly new to climbing and wondered if anyone was climbing at mile end this evening and if so what time?

Thank you! Cassie

3 Likes

Hi there, I haven’t been in the club for 9 years(!) but am planning to come to Mile End tonight…about 8pm. Hope to meet a few of you there/in the Palm Tree

1 Like

I’m going to be there (Mile End + Palm Tree). No freebies this week unless you want a rucksack load of rotten wood!

Yo @khalidqasrawi (and/or others) can you wear your club top for ease of recognition please?

I’ll be around but not in Club Top because I wore it in Wales on Saturday and it really, really stinks.

New people: welcome! If you can’t spot anybody in a cub top, please just ask the staff to make an announcement requesting that someone from NLMC come to the front desk. I, or somebody, will be happy to come and meet you there.

New person alert… after series of attempts am finally able to join this week to boulder / climb at Mile End if the club is meeting? Look forward to it, Emma :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, people will be there!

I will be there - tall ginger man in blue t-shirt and black shorts

Hi there,
New guy here hoping to heading down on Wednesday for a bit of bouldering. Are many people planning on heading down? Would good to meet some nlmc members and hang out.