Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

Anyone going tomorrow? @Max_A @Mark_W @Peter
Please could someone wear the red t-shirt for new-member visibility. Ta!

Hi Holly, I should be there tomorrow night if it all goes to plan. I don’t have a red shirt yet so I might not be as conspicuous as some of the other club members…

I’m afraid that I won’t be there Holly, sorry.

I’m going

1 Like

I’m going but leaving early (Liverpool’s crumbling title ambitions need my attention), sorry!

Hi

I’m not sure I’ll make it though would like to.

Thanks - David, the guy’s name is James, hopefully he’ll find you!

Hey all new to NLMC, been climbing at Mile End for about 4 months now and been looking for like minded people to introduce me to the outdoor side of stuff. Can’t make the weds meet this week but probably can the week after.

Unfortunately due to my work pattern I work evenings and days throughout the week.

Hope to meet some of you soon, I’m usually at Mile End at 10:00 before work at 13:00 or after work at 18:30 depending on how I’m feeling :sleeping:

Hi guys, new (aspirant) member here. Will anyone be at Mile End this evening? WLT come along and meet a few folks.
Cheers,
Sally

Hi Sally,

Loads of people will likely be there tonight as club member @dabarlow will be giving a slide show in the Palm Tree pub afterwards, on the exciting topic of How (Not) to Die Climbing - which you can also come it, if you’d like to know how (not) to die climbing.

I can’t make the actual climbing part of tonight but plenty of others will likely be there - look out for the NLMC t-shirts, or ask the desk to do a tannoy call for club members.

Hi Sally, I’ll be there in my red vest. As Paul says we’re all off to the pub afterwards but if you can’t stay for that I’ll at least be able to introduce you to others there climbing.

Brilliant, see you later

So definitely able to make it weds, barring some catastrophic event at work

Anyone aiming to be there this evening, what time do people usually get to the pub?

Hi Curtis, I can’t make it but others will be there. Pub is normally around 9.30 when the wall closes. Hopefully @dabarlow will be there in his red top, otherwise please ask reception to put a call out. They’re a friendly bunch.

Brill, will make it over at some point then although not sure about making the pub :slightly_frowning_face:

Apologies I have the memory of a goldfish, nice to meet a couple of you last night. Sorry couldn’t stay that long, couldn’t find ya before I left. Will be about more that’s for sure

Hi all! I’m Giovanni and I would be interested in joining the club. I’ll come to Mile End this upcoming Wednesday at 7 and I’ll ask for you at the counter, but I wanted to give a heads up first. Looking forward to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m Bertram and would love to get to know you and the club. Therefore, I will come to the Wednesday session at Mile end. Looking forward to meet you.

1 Like

Hi Giovanni and Bertram! Welcome to the NLMC. I can’t make it to Mile End on Wednesday but hopefully someone will come along on here and offer to meet you!