March 2/3 weekend peak meet

The rugby will still be on at 6. It’s 4:45 so will finish at about 6:30

Matt, by “6”, I meant 6 people, not 6 o’clock; I was looking to book the table for 7/7.30pm, but they aren’t answering at the moment, so I will call tonight.

I have now booked Thorpe Farm bunkhouse for all 6 of us.

Apologies! And thanks Peter, nice work and really looking forward to this :slight_smile:

Urghhhh decisions urggghhh

I’ve booked a table in The Scotsman’s Pack pub for 6 people at 7.30pm

1 Like

Hi Peter, have you decided what time are you leaving Oakwood station on Saturday morning?

Hi Sergio.

I guess you are fully recovered now. You may be interested to know that a certain well known and very experienced climber dropped his leader at a Sheffield wall on Tuesday. He was using a gri gri. I use a Clickup which I think is virtually foolproof. The leader was not badly hurt thankfully.

Richard

Sergio; I will let you decide whichever time you feel comfortable getting there; ideally 7, or 7.30.

Matt, are you and Anton travelling up in Ben’s car? What time are you looking to get away. Shall we head for Stanage High Neb car park?

Just to confirm for all involved, Ben, Anton and I will head up from Camden at around 7 and meet you in High Neb parking. Between us we should have at least 3 ropes and 2 racks.

Bring wooly hats, Stanage High Neb will be exposed (but tolerable and brilliant) happy with choice of parking

Hi Peter

I’ll be coming for 7 to Oakwood

Just confirming that you will be bringing ropes and a rack.

I only have slings and quickdraws

See you Saturday morning

Great Sergio; you actually don’t need to bring quick drawers, as I have those packed.

Hi all. Im totally confused about what weekend people are actually going. But anyway, i would be keen to come 2nd 3rd and maybe katy who came to scotland. May have my car. Will work something out

Excellent John - add yourself and Katie to the spreadsheet here (2/3 March is the second tab).

It is confusing - the thread covers both weekends lol.

@guyarnold if you use “lol” as a form of punctuation ever again, I refuse to belay you ever again.

1 Like

roflmao

1 Like

Lolz at the bantz. Bosh.

Tomorrow I aim to be at High Neb parking at 10:30am but I have a late return home tonight after an overseas trip so there is a chance I might be hitting “snooze” on my alarm a few times

So in case I am late, my number is 07768 905901. I am bringing a rack and a pair of 30m half ropes

Kenny

Will do.
You guys make me rofl!:joy::rofl:

If this continues I will be forced to leave the NLMC and form an Independent Group of grammatically responsible climbers.

2 Likes