Cornwall Meet Sign-up

Nice one! Is that Demo Route? Classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. They’re just a bit off route on Sampson!!
Sampson’s Arete on the corner is even more photogenic than Demo Route. But a tad harder!

Matt Kingsley.
(m) 07900 246 256
(w) 07717 838 901

| Manchi NLMC Member
24 June |

• | - |

Nice one! Is that Demo Route? Classic :slight_smile:

The arete looks really good (and hard!). The E3 up the red rose face round the corner that had a photo in the old CC guide also looked very good.

1 Like

Anyone still need a lift from London tomorrow?
Or, does anyone have a space in their car?

Hey all, sorry to be the awkward git but i can’t get away from london on friday eve due to work so will be booking myself onto an overnight coach. Any good samaritans fancy retrieving me from Penzance on sat morning about 830?

Hey Tim! We have space in our car if you’re still looking? Leaving from north London at about 6?

1 Like

I’ll be organising payment from everyone that morning so not ideal for me to do it Tom - but somebody help this man out! @khalidqasrawi you’re an early riser…

Yes Matt, that’s exactly what happened, just a tad off route!

Some photos from the most excellent weekend featuring Yvonne, Dale John T, Laura and a seal Dropbox - Cornwall June 2021 - Simplify your life

2 Likes

From a GREAT day at the EXCELLENT and much maligned Fox Promontory :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Peter on Revellie

Matt Gee being brave on a bold HVS

4 Likes

It’s well worth a go! Lovely venue. Peter and I visited Carn Barra on Monday and climbed the excellent and not at all botanically interesting Super Crack where I really did expect to meet David Bellamy on pitch one…

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all Cornwall attendees please see my post about Covid…

Hi Paul.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover well and no one else goes down with it.
Richard

1 Like

Anyone 18-40 can get their first jab as a walk-in at The Art Pavilion which is 3 minutes from Mile End wall. No queues generally. 8.30-7.30 7 days a week.

https://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/lgnl/health__social_care/health_and_medical_advice/Coronavirus/Covid-19-vaccines.aspx

2 Likes

Ironically I was supposed to get my second jab today!

I’m pretty sure this is the second time I’ve had covid, though the first time was before there was any testing in place. The good news is that the illness is much less severe after having had the vaccine. The bad news is it looks like we’ll all be living with this thing forever…

Hope you and everyone else is ok, shows it’s not over yet. Take care y’all

1 Like

Yep, it ain’t going nowhere, the Plague lasted 300 years. The good news is we’ve only maybe 50 years left of a habitable planet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Commiserations, @PaulSagar I hope you recover quickly.

1 Like

hope you recover soon Paul!

1 Like

On a brighter note, @chizharward thanks so much for the charcoal, amazing clean burning stuff.

2 Likes