Castle Monday Night Meets

Hey Ethan, if you’re around and have a rope, we could climb! I have blue simond shorts and blue shirt with a drawing (a bird or an elephant, can’t really tell)

1 Like

Hi Ethan. Sorry that you didn’t get much of a response. Many of the Monday night regulars were away in Wales over the weekend so I’m not sure what the turnout will be tonight. I’m sure next week will be back to normal if you are able to make it then.

1 Like

No problem, I had a good sesh. Couldn’t find Daniel (sorry) so I just bouldered. Would love to meet you all some other time!

Hi, like Ethan hoping to join the group and was going to come to the Castle this Monday (17th). It would be great if anyone else is around to say hello? :slight_smile:
Alice

Hi Ethan & Alice, I should be there from about 6ish tomorrow, with rope. Blue CAC t-shirt, orange shorts.
Cheers
Matt

will be around this evening - hoping to join the club and have someone from the committee see me belay/climb. blue/green shirt and green shorts from around 5pm.

Hi, lurking here now in green leggings and white top with a pattern on the back if anyone’s about :blush: I will look out for you Matt!

Hi, my friends Olivia+John and I are interested in joining the club and was going to head to the Castle on Monday (26th), would be great to meet some members/fellow climbers if anyone will be around :slight_smile:

Tracy

Hi Tracy, I think there should be some of us around the Castle in mid/late-afternoon, but there’s unlikely to be many as a lot of the club are in Pembroke or elsewhere this weekend. As the Castle shuts at 8 there’s unlikely to be a social pub visit afterwards. Please also note (as we’ve had a few people show up not knowing this (our fault if it’s not obviously stated!)) that you’ll need to demonstrate competence in lead belaying to join the club, although that shouldn’t put you off coming to say hi and climb with us indoors :slight_smile:
Cheers
Matt

Thanks Matt, didn’t know about the bank holiday hours! Happy to climb a bit earlier if there’s anyone about, and would be happy to do some lead climbing as well/demonstrate lead belaying competence :slight_smile:

Sure! I think I’ll be there 1ish until 3ish, be great to meet you guys

We’ll be there around half one, in black/pink leggings and a blue top. Probably hanging around the lead bit on the top floor :slight_smile:

Cool, I’ll be there already, orange shorts, blue NLMC t-shirt

Sorry, I was out of town the past two Mondays, totally missed this. Is there anything coming up this week or the next? I’d also be happy to go to mile end

Anyone going to the meet today?

I will be at the Castle this evening, but need to buy new shoes first so will be a little later

I am going today.

I will be there too, from 5:30-6 with a grey volcom Hawaii tee shirt, grey shorts!

Im up by the engine house, long black curly hair, full grey

Sorry!!! I had to move house suddenly today, there was a bit of an emergency. Is there any other meetups or chance of meeting anyone soon? Sorry this has taken so long