Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi Ethan,
No trouble, I should be there on Thursday evening with @MattGee or next Monday eve. Get in touch with me if you can make it one of these days so we can meet, and do a quick belay check, so you are sorted for the new members meet.

Great, I have work on Thursday but should be able to meet you and @MattGee on Monday. Sorry for all this hastle

I’ll be going tommorow, looking forward to meeting everyone!

I’m here in an REÍ orange tee shirt and shorts!

Hi all, I’m interested in joining an NLMC meetup for the first time tomorrow eve at the Castle. I can do top rope or lead and have rope. Is there anyone/anything I should keep an eye out for? Thanks, Eve :pray:

I’ll be coming tonight!

Today probably won’t be a high attendance day, as some members are on a sport climbing trip, and some are tired after the Swanage meet.

Thanks Dan and no worries – will try again another week! :pray:

Lol, I’m here. Have a rope, siting at the tables in red/black leather jacket :slight_smile:

Hi all :slight_smile: I’m new to London, interested in joining the NLMC and am keen to meet some fellow climbers. Is anyone meeting at the Castle or Mile End this coming week? Cheers!

I wont be able to come this week, but I should be there next monday if anyone wants to climb!

:wave: Hello everyone, I’m interested in joining the NLMC and would like to meet climbers from the club that can support my application. When are you meeting next in The Castle?

Hello- another potential new member here. I might pop by the castle on Monday to say hello. Do you go to the pub afterwards? Do people tend to boulder? Cheers Liz

Hi, would also like to attend the next meet as I’m interested in joining.

Hi all, there should be some of us there this coming Monday, we usually start around 6ish in the upstairs lead area. Most of us lead but some may boulder or top-rope, and we will go to the Brownswood afterwards if you want to join for that, probably not before 9.

It’s a condition of joining the club that you be able to demonstrate competence in lead belaying, so please bring your harness and belay device if you want to get that box ticked. If you can’t lead belay yet you are still welcome to say hello and come to the pub, but you’ll need to do a lead belaying course before you apply to join.

2 Likes

I’ll be there on Monday around 8ish. I’ll bring my lead climbing gear with me too. See you then! :muscle:

1 Like