Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi Matt,

Thanks, I’ll look out for you. Should be down around 7pm.

Matt.

Hi everyone,

hope you’re all well.

I understand Monday is the standard night to meet as a group but will anyone be there tonight (30th) to approve lead belaying?

Thanks.

Anyone up for some lead after the long weekend on Tuesday night?

Matt B.

I’m available

Great stuff. I can get down there for 7.30pm. I’ll be in salmon three quarter climbing by trousers and a blue top.

1 Like

Hello dear climbers,
I’m (semi) new to London and considering joining the club to find belay partners and do some outdoor trips this summer, yay.
I was just wondering whether people are going to be at the Castle tonight or whether you’re going tomorrow instead in light of the long weekend?
Thanks and hope to see you all!
Ida

1 Like

Hi Ida, welcome to the forum, not sure any of us made it down tonight, sorry, or whether many of us will be there tomorrow either, but I’m sure I and others will be around later in the week and certainly next Monday.
Cheers
Matt

Perfect, see you then.

Should be at the Castle on Thursday evening if anyone can make it…

Will you be there tonight Ida?

I’ll be at the Castle this eve if anyone is looking to do some lead

1 Like

Hi Nick,

I’ll be there from about half 6.

Cheers

1 Like

Both myself and Matthias should be there if anyone needs a belay check

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be there! But I’m meeting with some people from the LMC (hope there’s no rivalry, hehe) - apparently Mondays at the castle is where it’s at :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m at the castle, but no rope; so only lead if you are bringing a rope :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!

I’m really interested to get involved with nlmc, and will be at the castle tonight. Is anyone planning to be there, and if so could I come along and meet you? Otherwise I’d love to come along when you’re next there.

Thanks,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

There should be quite a few of us there tonight I think! We are usually to be found in the upstairs lead area - some people may be wearing their club t-shirts. Do come and say hello!
Cheers,
Matt

Hi Everyone,

I usually climb lead in Harlow, but I am keen to also climb at the castle more often. I’ll try to find you guys on Monday if you are around!

I’ll also probably be in the castle tomorrow if anyone is around but it seems that Monday is the night for that.

Hi Shaun, sorry you’ve not had a reply yet, most of us have been dodging the showers to get some climbing in this weekend! I am hoping to be there tomorrow if not too knackered. Generally we are to be found in the upstairs lead area.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Shaun,

I will be there tonight from 6 pm probably! Not sure what I will be wearing yet but will update later. I’ll be either doing lead in the top section or on the autobelays next to it.
See you later!