Castle Monday Night Meets

Where would I find you?

Good to meet you @ilan_harari, hopefully see you next time :+1:

Yeah it was great! Thanks a lot see you soon

Anyone planning a session at the Castle this Monday? Iā€™m hoping to join the club and would be keen to do some leading on Monday if anybody has a rope (I donā€™t yet but will soon!) but up for any sort of climbing. Would be great to meet some of you!

1 Like

Hi Jack, should be there around 6ish plus rope, hope to meet you
Cheers
Matt

1 Like

OK great Iā€™ll aim to be there before to get signed off as a belayer. Iā€™ll be wearing green trousers and a black top. Is there a place thatā€™s best to meet? Iā€™ve been before but only for bouldering and it was years ago.

We generally start in the upstairs lead area (which used to be the Cafe but is now called the Engine House) and disperse as people partner up.

Is anyone coming to bolder today?

Hello, Is anyone planning to climb tomorrow? I am looking for someone to belay check me in order to join the club. Would love a lead session too! Cheers,

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there, happy to climb with you but canā€™t get you checked. More comfortable doing top rope but have some lead Experience.

Morning all.

Anyone climbing this evening who can check my belaying? Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Aaron,

I will be around tonight from 5:30-6pm, with a red NLMC t-shirt. See you later!

1 Like

Hey Matt are you around? Iā€™m here but canā€™t see anyone in a red top with the branding :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry about that Aaronā€¦ no feeling well and canā€™t make it tonight. Matt G is about with a blue CAC t-shirt!

Hope you feel better soon.

Anyone at pub?

Will be down abt 6.20 this eve

will be at the castle tonight with rope. blue shorts.

Hi all,

Iā€™m keen to meet some club members and join. Will anyone be at the castle tomorrow evening 29th April)? I climb around 6b/6b+ on lead, though also happy to boulder!

Thanks,

Matt B.

Hi Matt,

I should be there from 6ish, red club t-shirt, main upstairs lead area

Cheers,
Matt