Castle Monday Night Meets

i’ll be there also 6ish. white and blue flowery shorts and white vest. :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, cannot make it this evening.

Should be there from 6.30ish

Heyya, anyone gonna be at the castle tomorrow? Thinking of joining the Monday meet!

I’ll be at the Castle this evening, hopefully see some of you there :blush:

I’m in the upstairs lead area in a pair of orange shorts, probably on the comp wall or autos until someone else arrives

Hi all, at the Lead wall. in black in black :v:

Hi! My name is Daniel, I just moved to north London. I have been sport climbing since 2014, and I would love to join you on Monday. I have never been in the castle

1 Like

Hi all,
I want to attend the trip on 23-24 June. I am new in the city and haven’t visited the club meeting yet. Tilly wrote me that somebody in the Castle on Monday could check my belay experience and work with a prusik. Please tell me how could I find the club and a right person for it on Monday? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Polina and @dpalacios - all being well I should be at the Castle on Monday evening. I’ll be wearing a red club t-shirt or vest. We meet upstairs by the main lead wall from 6pm. If you can’t see anyone wearing a club top, try going downstairs to the Wells leading rooms, or ask a member of staff.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Is it ok if I arrive close to 19 PM?

Of course, just come find us :slight_smile:

In the wells escaping the heat for any late arrivals!

I’ve been interested in joining the club for a while, and finally have the time to get back on the wall. Will everyone be at the Castle tonight as usual?

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m interested in joining the club and Holly told me I need two people to check my lead belaying before joining. I’d like to come to the Monday meet at the Castle, could anyone tell me how to find the right people? Thank you :-)))

1 Like

Hi! There should be some of us there this Monday, myself included. We usually start in the upstairs lead area around 6ish, but often end up in the Wells if it’s too hot or too busy!

Look for some red or blue t-shirts with this on

Do note the London Rock Climbers group
lrc
also meet there at a similar time, they’re nice people but they ain’t us!

4 Likes

thank you so much! hopefully i’ll see you monday :-)))

1 Like

I’ll be there tonight with my red club vest on :blush:

1 Like

Hi guys! I am hoping to come to the castle tonight, I am new so would need to be belay checked! what time can I arrive? And if I miss this evening can I meet the club on Wednesday at Mile end?

Thankyou!
Tommy

We’re in the main lead wall now :slight_smile:

1 Like