Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi all, I’m looking to join a club this year and will be at the Castle on Monday evening - will others be there to meet up for some lead? What time are you normally there?

Matt

Hi Matt, some of should manage to be there on Monday although it is our New Members’ Meet in Snowdonia this weekend! We usually start at 6ish in the upstairs lead area
Cheers
(also) Matt

Ah shame, I can’t make this weekend but will be there on Monday! Probably be more like 7pm but will do my best to escape from work.

I’ll be up for 6.30 Matt. Pink t shirt. No rope on me today tho…

Great, see you then George!

Didn’t bring the rope today either though…

Just arrived, black t shirt and grey trousers, heading up now to lead area

Hi everyone,

Mohamed here (Moe), not yet a member but hopefully soon one :slight_smile:

Hoping to join you guys on your next Castle Night Meet; will any of you be there on the 8th? and what time do you usually meet?

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Moe, I suspect there will be some of us there, there’s a Lake District meet planned for this weekend but the weather is looking…dubious…! We’re usually in the upstairs lead area by about 6ish but will probably be early this time as it is a Bank Holiday and the Castle will close at 8pm

Thanks @MattGee, couldn’t make it myself this week and haven’t been getting the right email notifications from this forum so just saw your reply, but I’ll definitely come over Monday the 15th, hope some of you will be there, if not will boulder/auto-belay :slight_smile:

When do you guys usually meet?

Should be some of us there. Usually by 6ish.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks @MattGee, will make it for 6pm and send a message here if I couldn’t find you guys :v:

Hey all,

I’m a prospective member hoping to join your meet up on the 15th and climb with some friendly faces. Can I join around 6pm as well?

Cheers,
Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris, sure, come and say hi

1 Like

Hey all,

Spoke to Holly about becoming a member and she said post on here. Hopefully see you all in the old cafe at the castle tomorrow. I don’t have a lead rope yet but looking to get one next week so could be persuaded to get one for tomorrow :wink:

Hopefully see some of you tomorrow
Fergus

1 Like

Hi Fergus, I’ll be there with my (red) NLMC tshirt from 6.30, and as I’m sure others will be there earlier! Look out for us on the walls too. We often have enough ropes between us!

Just back from hols so afraid I can’t make this evening, but will resume Mondays from next week (as long as I’m not wiped from the weekend!)

Enjoy!

Hey!

I’ll be coming along too as a not yet new memeber- see you guys round 6ish. Where about do you normally climb/boulder?

Cheers,
Claudine

Claudine, we will be on the lead walls either in the cafe area or sometimes folk end up down in the wells, look out for someone with a NLMC t-shirt !

Hey all, I’m im, at the lead area, bald, dressed in black and holding a green rope. Any one here?

Is anyone going to be at the castle tonight? Aiming to be there 6/6:30