Castle Monday Night Meets

Anyone going to the Castle tonight? I have rope.

Yes but going at 4pm, with @Tutu, because England are playing at 7 and we are GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP (not)

Sounds like a perfect day to go to the Castle thenā€¦

1 Like

Given that most climbers arenā€™t into football, I take it you mean itā€™s perfect because I wonā€™t be there :ā€™(

(Actually, Germany v Mexico by the traverse wall at Mile End was absolutely cracking last night, though. This one German guy nearly cried. It was great.)

1 Like

Ah well Iā€™ll just have to solo that new crack in the wells.

1 Like

Hello! Me and @vittoria_camisassi will be there, I also have a rope :smiley:

Iā€™m going to make a rare Monday night appearance. 7pm? cafe?

Heading tonight if anyoneā€™s about

Hi mate, new to the club but Castle regular - what time are you going? Have a rope if needed, and keen to join the club

Cheers
Barney

Iā€™ll be there, but without rope. @BarneyLoosemore Iā€™m generally there 6.30 warming up on the mezz boulders. Look for black vest top, headphones in.

Iā€™ll be there as well tonightā€¦

yeehaa! Club trip to the Wells for a crack session then :raised_hands:

1 Like

@HollyP absolutely despise cracks haha, see you all there :slight_smile:

I used to feel the same.

Will be there tonight for around 7:00 and have my rope with me.

Whereabouts you all? Arrived like 10 mins ago

Really delayed in work, only heading over now but should still get about 90 mins in before closing.

Fingers crossed I wonā€™t be 2 hours late again this time and just about squeeze in some laps on the auto belays before closingā€¦

Is anyone else about tonight, I should be there for 7:00 and have my rope with me?

Hi guys, I am thinking of joining the club. Would like to meet someone first :slight_smile: Is the Monday Castle session going to happen next week (9th July)?

Hi Ladislav, yes thereā€™s usually someone around on Mondays. Iā€™ll be there tomorrow.