Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi guys. Ill be there tomorrow too. Will have ropešŸ˜ƒ

Cool :slight_smile: So how do I meet you guys? Iā€™ll be around at ~7.30

Hi guys, I a new as well and i will try to joint tomorrow night :). Should we set a time at the cafe to meet?

Hi both. I will be around the cafe area from 7. I have b+w shorts glasses and grey hair.

Just on my way now and have my rope with me.

Anyone around tomorrow night? Now that the football is over, I presume Castle Mondays once again take priorityā€¦ Iā€™ll have rope.

Hey holly. I will be there. :+1:

1 Like

Whatā€™s football? Never heard of it. Sounds rubbish.

(In Font, but normal service resuming from next week.)

1 Like

Hello guys! Iā€™ll be coming over but without a rope, hope to find a climbing partner :smiley:

Should be there as well, I have my rope with me.

Should be there tonight also!

Missed you all at the castle a few weeks back but should be there tonight! Will be in green/blue shorts and a brand spanking new pair of scarpa maestroā€™s

On my way folks: bags of psyche!

Hi yā€™all will be at the wall tomorrow with my ropeā€‹:+1::smiley:

Also planning on being there. Will have rope.

Hiā€¦oops. Have left my harness at mile end. Anyone got a spare i could borrow tomorrow night?

Yeah, or I could pick up for you? I live close by.

Cheers Paul

@bullopolis , I will be at the castle tonight as well. Last Wed you mentioned a run through on cleaning sport climb anchors ahead of the Devon trip for the newer people. I can bring a couple of quick draws, lockers and slings if you still think itā€™s a good idea?

Hi Conor, normally we meet by the cafe wall at about 7:00. Should be someone there with a NLMC t-shirt, also keep your eye out for Martinā€™s trademark flowery shorts. I will be the beardy one with a blue shirt and pink rock shoes.