Castle Monday Night Meets

I’ll be there tonight also, happy to partner up with anyone. Have also got a rope with me.

Can’t make it tonight (boo) but should be around next week. Get crushing!

I’m officially a Londoner now. Who is up for leading this week? And the week after, and after, and after, etc

I’m up for castle leading, although I tend to go there early afternoon as I often work in the eve. could do early eve. also can do any days but Tuesdays.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Again.
I’m free to come to castle this Monday. Id like to join the club and meet a few of you.
Anyone available to introduce me?

Cheers

Hi Mark, I’ll definifley be there tonight and I’m sure others will be too. Most people are there by about 7, starting out in the lead area by the cafe. Just keep introducing yourself to scruffy men with beards who need a haircut - eventually one of them will be me. Or else, look for someone with flowery shorts and glasses - that will be Martin (if he’s around tonight).

Great thanks Paul. See you tonight at some point, maybe, probably, hopefully.

@PaulSagar Mark will have a hard time finding you & Martin, the above is the height of men’s climbing fashion

1 Like

I’ll be about this evening from 6ish and with rope. Given my relative lack of standout features I’d suggest looking for a man in flowery shorts or a scruffy man with a bread who needs a haircut :o)

1 Like

@Mark_L I might not be upstairs too much tonight. Gonna be down on the ground floor teaching my girlfriend to climb. Blue flowery shorts! Martin

1 Like

Hi, I should be there for about 7:00 by the café and have rope with me. Also with a beard and glasses which doesn’t help matters in the identification stakes. But I will be wearing a black/yellow buff and pink anaszi shoes, which might make recognizing me easier…

Get her on an overhang Martin! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same as Mark - will be appearing to say hello and get to know some of you. Bit exhausted from weekends climb but will make a fine belay buddy.

Beard? No. Needs a haircut? Most definitely. See you by the Cafe around 7 !

Mighty sorry dudes. Not gonna make it. Pretty beat after a 7 pint sesh yesterday! Have a cracker.

1 Like

I’ll come along about 7ish… Or after I’ve stopped stuffing my face with tapas :joy:

Since I couldn’t make it tonight, I’m going this Wednesday instead. Anyone around?

Wednesday’s are out for me for a few weeks, but on the Mile End thread some people were talking about leading there? Not as good as the Castle for leading obvs, but leading > bouldering.

That is true. But it’s a major faff getting back, Castle much nearer for me.

Holly, I can do Thursday if you’re able to change evenings, but not Wednesday unfortunately.

Boo can’t do Thurs sorry.