Castle Monday Night Meets

How do all. Welcome welcome, great to hear all this new chat from new faces! :smiley::+1: I’ll be down with me rope as usual with blue flowery shorts!
Look forward to meeting you all.
Martin

Sorry everyone… I’ve been trying to finish this project all day but I’m still here hacking away… Any chance you will be meeting next Monday? or later on in the week?

Sorry, only just got back from a fine weekend in North Wales. Hope you all had fun.

Hoping I’ll be there next Monday. I’ll keep you posted!

Will anybody be climbing at the castle on Mon or did everyone go away for the weekend?

I’ll be there hopefully!

Are you going for the usual evening, or something else?

I’m thinking normal evening. About 7ish

Hi guys,

I’m Rob, I’m a new prospective NLMC member. Just arrived back into the UK and looking to get back into the climbing scene. Would be great to meet some fellow climbers. I’ll be at the Castle tomorrow evening (Monday) if you guys are about.

Cheers!

Hi Rob. Yea I’m planning on going tonight. Normally people are near the cafe around 7ish. I think quite a few people went away at the weekend on climbing trips so I’m not sure if there will be many others tonight

I should be there around 6.30. I’ll bring rope

Hi guys, in the cafe area if anyone’s about. If not, no worries, will hopefully catch you guys at the next one!

I’ll be at the Castle tomorrow night with rope. Roll up roll up!

For once, so shall I. Might even come for a beer afterwards :beers:

1 Like

Looks like I found a place to live in London, but not moving until June…will be at Mile End on Wednesday though!

1 Like

Yay for Mondays in June!

See you tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I should be there for about 7:00 in the café and have my rope with me.

I will be there tonight with my rope. Cheers M

see you there - though i do have a climbing partner tonight