Yorkshire meet 9th-10th 2018

Yeah! Climbing!

Withering heights inn is all booked up :frowning:

Breaks fold farm is available but I need to book online apparently so if you havenā€™t said so already please can you let me know if youā€™re coming? Otherwise I will book it for 5 of us? Or 6 of Peter is in?

I think that I am going to go.

1 Like

Iā€™m in. Happy to drive or to drive up to Peter or Davidā€™s house.
Does the Breaks Fold Farm allow arriving at 12pm?

More importantly, does the Breaks Fold Farm allow arriving at 12am.

1 Like

Cool. Just spoke to @dabarlow on the phone. I will drive one person and Dave will drive the rest. I can leave any time after about 4pm. @catrin @MattGee either of you want to ride with me?

I canā€™t get out of work earlier than 4. Can feasibly get to somewhere in north London by 6, so I guess @dabarlow had better give me a pick up location.

Leaving at 6 is fine. But letā€™s see what @Catrin says

There are 6 of us. Paul will leave from Bow and can leave earlier, so who is best to go with him? Then thereā€™s 4 leaving from Enfield around 6 (Enfield Chase Enfield Town t Oakwood on the Picadilly line). As long as everyone sits out camping and climbing gear we should be sorted, assuming @Catrin has booked the campsite. No doubt weā€™ll end up with at least 6 racks between usā€¦

Iā€™d prefer to leave from Enfield, itā€™s only 15 minutes from Seven Sisters. I can bring a 30m rope if needed and have packed a basic rack of cams/slings/krabs/offsets/qdraws which I donā€™t mind dumping if everyone else wants to bring their rack, or I can add more wires and bring it. Not packed a stove but could bring if needed.

I canā€™t leave work till 6 which is a bit of a pain - sorry. I could get to bow area for 18:30 or Oakwood for 18:50 ish.

Also, vittoria is also keen to come along. Any chance we could fit five in yours David?

Cool, Iā€™ll go with Catrin whenever she finishes work. And I always take my rack - itā€™s far too shiny at present! Also, the bouldering mat is packed, for novelty value.

@MattGee I think we have enough racks without you having to bring yours, unless you have any special pieces you want to bring. Ditto about your rope.

Great, thanks David. I might bring more food then :slight_smile:

@MattGee which station works best for you, and whatā€™s your predicted arrival time. Vittoria is also now coming, arriving Oakwood at 18:40 so you have more time available now.

I could get to any of them relatively easily by then. If I go to Oakwood will that suit you best/be the most efficient way to do it?

Sure, that works

Iā€™m driving now so count me out of your car please David. Weather looks great. Anyone else interested in a last minute space in my car?

Great weekend guys! Hereā€™s a few action shotsā€¦

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

1 Like

@PaulSagar which climb is Katrin on in that ā€œvaguelyā€ steep photo? :laughing: