Working Meet 12-13th March 2016

@chizharward a figurative run, not necessarily a literal one. Depends how
close we are to missing last orders :slight_smile:

@Haszko, driving up Thursday lunchtime -should be there from later afternoon

@hkirk777, thatā€™s a relief!

Siabod on a Friday evening - the usual boggy precursor to a weekend of fun IIRC.

Not sure when Iā€™ll be able to leave work on Friday yet - Iā€™ll keep you posted en route, as Iā€™d hate to miss the ā€˜funā€™ā€¦

@richard_young, well weā€™ve always made last orders in the past. Best take a works Hilux and make haste!

I have a complexity now. My son has been shortlisted for a Judo award in Tamworth on Saturday and we are still working out the practicalities of attending that. That means I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll be coming to the cottage and there is a possibility that I may bring my son with me when I do. Therefore itā€™s probably best to leave me out of the food count and Iā€™ll bring some spare food for myself if necessary.

Could peeps take some photos of the meet on their phones please? For the Club newsletter! And then send them through to: newsletter@nlmc.co.uk

Sorry, I canā€™t make it (family commitments), but looking forward to receiving some snazzy snaps :slightly_smiling:

Back to plan A. I will be coming up tomorrow morning minus son, and would love to join in with the meal if there is enough food.

I would also like to second Manchi as it would be really good for the website and for the social streams if we have some nice photos! Especially of the communal meal?!

Sorry I canā€™t be there, hope to see everyone soon in Font?

I want to just say thank you to everyone who came to the working meet, it was the first one I have organised and I was a bit daunted, but shouldnā€™t have worried. I felt it was a massively productive and positive weekend and we got nearly all the jobs on the list ticked off which was absolutely amazing.

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend; lots of hard work but in excellent company and with a very fine communal meal. I felt very bad at not doing any ā€˜realā€™ work on Saturday, but did clean the cottage shower block on the Sunday before skiving off to go climbing for the first time in two yearsā€¦

Some of you will know the locksmith didnā€™t fit the new codelock at the cottage, we are sorting a return visit but in the meantime TAKE YOUR KEY!

If anyone has any receipts from the meet, please send them to the treasurer@nlmc.co.uk

if anyone has any photos please let Manchi have them newsletter@nlmc.co.uk. There
will be a short piece in the newsletter on the meet, but I just wanted to say thank you now.

See you at the next meet!

PS @hkirk777 and I did go for night-time round of Siabod and made it back for last ordersā€¦