Spring working meet 23

Hi John, sure you can; can you make Oakwood tube stn for 5.30 pm?

Thanks Peter. See you there

I can do cooking

1 Like

Plus of course we need breakfasts picking up. 14 people including 3 veggie:-
Something like a minimum of 56 eggs, 56 slices of bread, 12 tins of beans, 48 rashers bacon or sausages, a few packs of halloumi, a pack of porridge oats, couple of packs of butter plus milk/tea/coffee

I’m getting picked up from Shrewsbury tomorrow, so can do the shop whilst waiting for my lift (from Glyn, George and Eric)

1 Like

Sorry just corrected my atrocious maths with the amounts there. It’s food for TWO breakfasts.

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Hi all. Could somebody remind me of the code for the cottage door?
Ta, Bob.

Ta.

Given that this topic is world-readable, I suggest deleting this ASAP or changing the code if we intend to keep it members-only :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yikes. Thanks Daniel. Planning to change the code anyway.

1 Like

We’re getting breakfast stuff btw

Shall I just get dinner then? Very happy to pick up both, but don’t want to end up with double! Have 30 mins to kill at Asda so don’t mind shopping

Okay thanks Tilly of you want to go ahead and do that

1 Like

I mean if you want to get breakfast as well

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=Laundry+llanrwst&oq=Laundry+llanrwst&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160.8188j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://conwy-self.achieveservice.com/en/service/Book_Recycling_Centre_Appointment?category=HRC&org=CCBC

What a great weekend! Hope the Tremadog team got some good climbing in today. We had a good time at the Moelwyns.
@Tilly_F/@George I won’t be at the castle tomorrow so don’t bother trying to get my rope back to me. If it can wait til next week, that’s great, otherwise drop me a message and we’ll work something out.

2 Likes

Hi all, huge thank you to those who made it up to the hut this weekend for the working meet - I’m looking forward to hearing how it went. For those with expenses to claim (for communal meals, laundry, working meet equipment etc.), please send me over receipts by the end of the month and I’ll process them all at the same time. You can contact me on here, or email treasurer@nlmc.co.uk
Thank you and see you all soon :slight_smile:

Can’t give a run-down on all the jobs done - but can post this pic of us all having a lovely meal on Sat. Thanks to the cooks. (All of us, I think, except Rob who was getting second helpings. Forgot to re-take with him in).

7 Likes