we shall be there. looking forward gang

1 Like

BMC Youth Meet - sorry!

Youth? So what are you doing there?

1 Like

Teaching :joy: certainly not being a youth :joy:

1 Like

me neither :frowning:

Bump for a few more. The more that come the less work, the more climbing (maybe) but sadly the less custard.

Is our Glorious Leader coming?

1 Like

Tom, baby Wren and I are hoping to come but will have to show up on Saturday evening and do our work on Sunday and Monday as we’re promised to work elsewhere on Saturday… Save room for us somewhere!

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Naomi

1 Like

Excellent!!! Will be very good to see all three of you. I shall put Wren down for the strimming x

Just over a week to go, looks like we may get a decent weather window. Any more for any more?
If everyone can make sure they’ve filled out their details on the spreadsheet that will make organising lifts, food etc a lot easier. We’ll sort lifts out middle of next week but all looks ok at the moment

I’ll be in touch about cooking and jobs and tools and stuff early next week, cheers

I will come. I have no skills. I’ll do skivvy work

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

There’s no such thing as skivvy-work, it’s all team-work…

Genuinely sad to be missing this get-together!

@toby, @naomi_sorrel, @Tom_S, @Kenny_Straggler: please fill in the spreadsheet to help the cooks out :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey guys, really sorry but i have to miss this one too. I have to be in now for a delivery on sunday morning. Only slot I could get :frowning:

Sad face.

Any one like to put themselves up for helping cooking, helping Matt G?

Afraid I can’t make this, will be in the process of moving house! Hope it’s a fun and productive weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would anyone like to volunteer to organise breakfast with Matt G this weekend?

And would another two people like to volunteer to cook the Saturday evening communal meal?

Cheers
Manchi

1 Like

Could also those travelling from London also give me a more precise location within London to help with organising lifts?

1 Like

Hi all. Hoping to drive up from mid Wales Saturday morning but need to check car situation. Will keep you posted

1 Like

I’m coming along having sorted out new tyres and cam belt for the car.

1 Like

I’m now coming; I’ve added myself to the spreadsheet.

1 Like