Regular Saturday Morning Climbing at the Castle

Oops I thought you mean tomorrow! I’m away from the 15th…sorry!

Also, anyone keen to get a monday evening climb in? Especially now the Brownswood is open again…?

Myself and Christoffer are now Monday regulars again, usually 6-8. The Brownswood has been busy but not impossible.

2 Likes

Hi Lottie, Matt and Chris, I’d be keen to pair up with someone for this Monday evening. I just saw a 6-8pm slot for lead climbing is still available atm. Let me know and I’ll book! . I’d book anyway but seems you can only do a specific activity per booking?
(btw, I only joined the club around a month before the lock down, so I have only met a handful of people). I can lead and lead belay. :slight_smile:

matt and i will be there from 6 to 8, so you are welcome to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you get this in time, Miguel, yes please!! I’ll transfer you the money! Leading would be fab. Happy to pair up :smile:

Cool, booked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Star. I’ll message you to get your details

1 Like

Hey guys,

Def keen to get back on lead, can’t do this monday but count me in if people are around saturday morning!

Hi Folks, are people still doing Saturdays at the Castle? Been a while since I climbed with you guys and would be good to get back into the swing of it! Can provide rope and mad belaying skills

@Robin - Good to hear from you, think I climbed with you and Will ages ago in the Wells at the castle?

Not quite as regular as it used to be, but normally a few people might be around in the morning especially once the weather starts changing.

Worth putting a message on here to check beforehand though, if you need a lead climbing partner and didn’t want to chance it.

Think a few people from the club will be about this morning in case anyone is interested.

Hello - are Saturday morning sessions at the Castle still happening? Is anyone interested in some lead climbing tomorrow (20th November) morning? -Chris

Hi all, I’d be up for doing this on Saturday mornings, this time is ideal!

Jon - how about this coming Saturday?

Anyone about for a climb at the castle tomorrow morning?

Hi. I’m not a member yet but keen to meet some of you at the castle, to confirm my belay competence as well as to meet new friends. Unfortunately Monday nights are tricky for me. Would love to meet at the castle on a Saturday soon if there are any takers?

Jamie

Hi Jamie, hopefully I should be there first thing this Saturday
Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt. Sorry I wasn’t organised enough last Saturday.

Anyone fancy this weekend?

No worries Jamie, I had a good bouldering session! Can’t do this Saturday unfortunately. Might be around Sunday.