Regular Saturday Morning Climbing at the Castle

Will be heading to the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday morning for lead climbing.

Drop me a line/ give me a shout if interested!

Will

Will be heading to the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday morning for lead climbing (lead belaying ability preferred).

Will
[/quote]

I’ll be around tomorrow morning @willboxall - see you then!

Good stuff Jonathan- see you then, Will

I’ll be there this morning as well!

• George

Will be heading to the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday morning for lead climbing (lead belaying ability preferred).

Will

Hi Will,

I’m in :point_up: See you tomorrow at 10:00.

Thanks,
Francesco

Good stuff Francesco; see you then, Will

Will be there if I manage to wake up in time xD

Thank you so much Will, It was a nice session today!

No problem Francesco. Do try and come along tomorrow- you can meet other club members and hear more about climbing weekends,

Will

And Mile End on Wednesdays!

:+1:

Will

Hi Will, I should be there for about 10:30 ish or a bit after if you are about.

Note Alpine-style 09:00 start… (we have had a couple of instances of the Castle classes taking over the wells at 12:00, so thought an earlier 09:00 start would guarantee more climbing time…).

Will meet in the Castle Cafe for 09:00 on Saturday morning for lead climbing (lead belaying ability preferred).

Will

Will

Will

Will see you there!

Good stuff Robin- see you there!

Will