POSTPONED Spring working meet, 14-15 March 2020

Likewise out. My driver (Linda) is now self-isolating as she has a cold (hopefully just a cold)… :worried:

1 Like

On the upside those not going will also miss a weekend of poor (or “North Wales”) weather in North Wales…

Going to follow suit and bow out, want to help out so will certainly try and make the replacement.

Rob

Is anyone planning to attend?

Cancelled or not?

Somewhat ironically, given that I kicked this off, I now think the government position could be correct: Accept that many will die but avoid a double spike leading to more deaths further down the line (which Italy may be letting itself in for). Just have to ride it out now, with self isolation for the wider population kicking in further down the line.

So a skeleton crew captained by the Illustrious JW seems fine.

1 Like

Morning all. Sorry this has come down to the last minute but I’ve decided that the only sensible thing is to postpone the meet until after the apocalypse. The doesn’t seem much point in a couple of us going up there just to scrub a bit of mould off the walls spreading germs across North Wales as we go.

It’s great that there has been so much enthusiasm up until now. Thanks for your commitment. I shall look to harness it again when the time comes :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes