POSTPONED Spring working meet, 14-15 March 2020

Sure @katy_c, I’ll PM you the details.

@robertpirouet, yes you are welcome, I have space. I will be bringing my climbing gear in hope, albeit I may revert to a bouldering mat, depending on the weather forecast nearer the time.

Assuming I have the final space in your car Peter? I can bring gear if needed.
Cheers
Matt

Sure thing @MattGee, you are welcome.

Cheers Peter

Actually Peter, turns out Linda is going so I am getting a lift with her, thanks anyway!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I refer you to Matt’s post :laughing:

Hope you get to go to Japan Paul but would be great to have you along if not. And you would be keeping up your 100% attendance record.
PS I got the shower matts you requested (although they are plastic rather than the teak ones you wanted, sorry!)

Looks like I’m going to roll the dice and fly on out. There is almost more Coronavirus here than there now so doesn’t seem like such a bad shout

Hello - i’d like it join in. Who has car space - Peter?

@johnw1 John, did you get sorted with a lift for the stuff you need to transport?

Oh - and how are we going to buy enough bog roll for the cottage without accusations of stock-piling? I think Tescos are already rationing.

1 Like

Max, I’m picking up @johnw1 with his stuff. Not sure how full the car will be with tools etc. but currently it’s John and me in the car. Let’s wait for John to come back.

1 Like

If bog roll is a serious issue, you should be able to order a load online. I ordered some (not stockpiling or panic-shopping, just my standard periodic restock for the building that I manage) yesterday from Amazon and it seemed OK (I haven’t GOT them yet, mind you)

Nice one Vilius, thanks for looking out for John.

Peter, let me know if you have space pls. Thanks

I’m in

@johnw1 - hope you don’t mind if nip out for a run one morn otherwise happy to help rest of weekend

@Max_A - sorry may have snared Pete’s seat last night. hope you find a perch

Hey gang - I’m gonna be mega lame and bow out. Been sent home from work for having a heinous cold and doesn’t seem wise in the current climate to come and be in close confines with you all! Super sorry, save me some gross jobs, I’ll make my way up and do something helpful soon :slight_smile:

sorry to hear that Katy. Get well soon!

Not much stuff. Just a roll of mesh, the shower matts, a couple of slates and the bog roll (pre-ordered on line :ok_hand:)

Ok no probs.

Who shall I pitch in with? Linda any space? Or Tim and Manchi shall i nab Katy’s spot?

I’m SE so not sure what’s most convenient.

Sorry Max, I am already taking @robertpirouet, @Mark_W and @GarethA.