Pembroke 6/7th Aug

In the spirit of the first ascent make sure you have a hangover.

1 Like

And try to find to lots of unexploded tank shells to pick up and throw into the sea.

1 Like

I believe the MOD recommend a good blow with a hammer first?

Fishing 101 by @Haszko

1 Like

I have taken the liberty of updating the spreadsheet with columns for phone numbers and allocated cars. For which, I hope I will be forgiven. I am 50/50 on being able to come atm bc of parents in the country/wrestling with annual leave. G

However did we manage to get away before spreadsheets etc.

Lol, always.
I don’t find the scramble that bad, it’s just long…

I now definitely can’t make it, climbing has to come after the availability of free DIY help to sort out my spare room :sweat_smile:

Dale and I are planning to make it, barring bad weather of course

1 Like

I finish work at 6:30 (at Westway on Friday) and need a lift. If everyone who can give a lift is planning to leave earlier on Friday I can potentially take the day off but would have to request it by tomorrow… :grimacing:

Hi all,

I’d like to join for the weekend please! Is there someone willing to give a lift please?

Thanks!

@NickM @Alex you will need to actively contact drivers to sort out your lifts. I know a little difficult if no number on spreadsheet/ you are new and don’t already have phone numbers. Otherwise you can DM via this platform.

@George was going to do that but due to time constraints of letting work know about Friday and the fact my life is in upheaval at the moment I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask quickly on the off chance. Will probably just unsign up now as will awkward for anyone to take me that late on Friday. Sorry for the trouble.

I’m sorry Alex- I hope you’re doing ok. I wasn’t telling you off, just trying to provide some clarity on informal process where I don’t think there’s been an instruction. There may well still be someone who can take you late Friday, or failing that perhaps you could negotiate an earlier release from work. Of course you are very welcome.

Happy to give lifts just DM me, however, also staying on to Monday given the distance. Worst case can do a train station drop Sunday

Don’t think I’ve managed to sort a lift at at time that is possible for me (I can’t take Monday off sadly) so will sit this one out. Hope to join another trip soon

Hi Lydia, I’m leaving Friday morning and back Sunday evening. It’ll need you getting the train to Haddenham (from Marylebone) which I appreciate is a pain with your gear. Alex may be doing this if all goes to plan. You’re more than welcome to join.

If anyone else is in need of a lift let me know!

Is anyone else heading on Friday morning?

Unfortunately I think I can only take Friday afternoon off, but thanks for the offer!

No worries! If you just need a lift back on Sunday PM that also works.

Sorry a bit late but I’m thinking of going on this trip too… have a car but am based near Oxford.

I’m thinking leaving Friday afternoon, coming back Sunday night.

I could come to outer west London / somewhere on the Elizabeth line to pick someone up if needed. PM me if you need a lift…