Peak Bouldering Meet 2022

And for you Paulo

1 Like

I feel I mist point out to everyone that these are all dead 'ard and I wont be climbing many of them…but yer can but dream! :grin:Lets 'av it!!!

1 Like

Looks like we’re fully booked now, but if any late comers would like to join then please keep in touch and we can always meet you at the crag or fill in any dropouts.

I’ve not mentioned payment yet but yer shan’t be getting away with it that easy! I’ll send through details next week.

For those needing lifts its time to start reaching out to our wonderful drivers with your best offers of tunes and snacks.

It looks like we’ve currently got 1 pad per person which is a little silly, i’ll slim that down on the form next week.

If anyone plans on getting to the accom early on friday then let me know and ill get the details for keys and whatnot

1 Like

Seems like we’ve got at least 5 vehicles for 15 people so should be ok. Perhaps people could update column B when they have sorted a lift?

I’m sorry I’m going to have to drop out of the trip :sob: got some house things I need to do.

If you can’t fill the spot I’ll still pay for accommodation.

Hope the weather gods are kind!

The more pads the merrier, I say!

1 Like

stack those bad boys up!!!

I hope to be in Scotland then so will miss the meet.

why do you always insist on being further north than the rest of us, @dabarlow ?

1 Like

A condition of his ASBO? Has to maintain 100 miles distance perhaps?

3 Likes

He’s in the Midlands :wink:

| john66white Regular
18 February |

• | - |

A condition of his ASBO? Has to maintain 100 miles distance perhaps?

1 Like

Assume everyone that has coloured in green in the spreadsheet has a lift sorted? Does anyone have any spaces left? I’m based not far from the Castle if that is convenient for anyone.

What time are you able to leave Sean? My mat isn’t as big as I anticipated so could possibly take another body.

Reckon I could probably get to the Castle for 5 or 5.30 Holly. Or where would be easiest for you? What time are you aiming to leave?

I’d be leaving from Arnos Grove. I think I’ll be taking Lydia as well as Omar, have provisionally said 4.30pm. Although earlier ideally as I finish work early afternoon so don’t particularly want to hang around :grin:
Think @L_Pio was possibly driving too?

Anyone se may need a lift? I’ll be leaving Stratford around 5ish via hackney down, with Martin and x2 mats. Can go via castle if needed

P.S. have not received any emails in regards to accommodation and payments, are we self-catering for breakfast and lunch. dinner at the pub?:))

According to Thorp Farm bunk house:
The bunks will have a pillow, clean pillow case and clean bed sheet. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag / duvet.

I could use a lift :slight_smile: I can meet at the Castle or where convenient will travel from central London after work.

Whoops I’ve been slow to organise, would love a lift! @Roman is your car now full? Could come to Stratford/Hackney downs

Looks like there are 3 of us still looking for a lift do the numbers still work out?

Laura, Tilly and Martin in my car, could you update ‘sheets’, thank you. how many more persons without a ride?

Some parking restrictions around stanage/Burbage this week, which could easily drag into the weekend. Just an FYI.

https://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/learning-about/news/current-news/partial-closures-to-car-parking-at-stanage-21-25-february

1 Like