October working meet

Because of the continually dismal weather, Toby and I heading up Friday daytime. Can offer a lift or maybe combine lifts if any of the London cars are planning an early departure?

Max

OK, not strictly by the rules, but here goes. As Toby and I had planned these 4 days for a climbing trip and there doesn’t appear to be any reasonable chance of that in the UK, we are reluctantly bailing on the working meet and heading across the channel. Hope you guys understand, thanks for putting in the effort (when we patently aren’t - this time!) and promise to be at the next one.

Max

What a SCANDAL

I know :pensive:

Get the stocks ready for the AGM.

No point. You won’t be there.

You’re not treasurer anymore so isn’t Catrin in charge of the stocks now?

ok, Ian and I are volunteering to make a paella for dinner with apple crumble. Will be a seafood & veggie.

3 Likes

Sounds good.

Excellent! Thanks both :+1:

So for lifts tomorrow I can take one normal sized person and one very small person.

Sorry folks, we won’t be able to make it this weekend as our flat is more broken than the cottage/barn at the moment, so we need to have our own “working meet” in London. Catch up with everyone another time!

Shall I leave it to you to buy what you need?
We have some things left over from New members meet
Like custard

Could someone also volunteer to get food for 2x breakfast please?
We are 15 possibly 16 if Johannes comes and I only count 2 veggies.
We also need someone to pick up 100 toilet rolls

Actually, forget the loo roll. I’m going to get it

yup have got the stuff we need.

Oh and I’m not much of a breakfast person so no need to count me in for those

Jess and I can do the breakfast supply run tomorrow. Can you send me a list of what we need John? Or else people will end up just having ketchup for breakfast (which I think would be fine but experience tells me others will disagree)

They certainly will!

Thanks you two. I guess we go for the usual eggs and bacon baps, maybe sausages too, milk, (I think there are plenty of tea bags) coffee, no need to get butter, and a veggie option, any requests?
Obviously keep receipts for all breakfast and dinner food and give them to Catrin.
People can organise their own lunches

2 Likes

do you have apples Yvonne? Have cookers and Cox’s (small) I’m bringing up. Probably just over a kilo