October working meet

No worries @mikedlr I’ll be there this weekend too so see you there.

Hi John,

My car is likely to go into servicing now on Friday the 11th. So, I was wondering whether I could nab a place in your car leaving from Stratford? If so, what time are you thinking of leaving?

Thanks,
Jae

Thanks John. I will be there. I’ve added my name to the spreadsheet.

Hi Jae,
I was thinking of going earlier now, like midday/early pm but this isn’t essential.

Cheer Toby. Looking forward to seeing you there

I have a small food waste bin plus bags I could bring. Any use?

Ok folks, we needed volunteers for the following:

Cooking dinner Saturday night.

Buying food for two breakfasts and one dinner.

Someone to do laundry.

Some bad news re wood. It’s arriving on Sunday morning. Good news, he’s bringing his tractor this time (thanks for offer of Landover @Vilius but should ok) No human chain but still needs stacking.

1 Like

Does anyone have access to printer and laminating machine? We need separate signs for “wet waste” “landfill” and “recycling” that can be fixed to the bins themselves.

I think we are ok for actual bins though now. Thanks @Haszko

I can print and laminate for the bins signage, John.

Manchi

No problem, John. Does anyone have a space in their cars, leaving from London Friday PM?

Hi Manchi, if not too late, could you also do 2 signs please - “Used, dry tea towels for laundering”.

thanks,

Max

I can do the laundry :slight_smile:

Thanks Jess,
Actually, laundry is a two person job so need one more

Should probably me as she will be using MY Kangoo

I was hoping to make this, but I’m sorry I can’t - got lots of uni work to get through.

Will try for the next one!

Hey John, was keen on this, but sadly can’t make it for family reasons. Next time!

Hi. Jae
Change of plan. I’m not leaving until later now so I can pick you up if g you still need a lift?

Ok. I’ve still got you down for cleaning the toilet brushes as well though Paul.

2 Likes

Thatd be great John! Let me know when and where to meet you. My mobile number is 07842017830 just in case!

Thanks,

Jae