North Wales Jubilee WK

Hi Duc,
What time would you plan to be back to Oxfordshire on Sunday?
I am happy to take the train to High Wycombe or any of the station you mentioned but just want to have an idea of what time I would get home in the evening on Sunday.

I am happy to meet at Uxbridge/Ruislip on Thursday morning!

I have added myself to the spreadsheet. I had planned to come up Thursday morning with Duc, and stop in Clwyd for a climb, but we have had a miscommunication. I either need a lift, or a passenger or two to come in my car. I suppose I could depart Wednesday evening or Thursday morning, and I will return Sun eve.

Then maybe can do Uxbridge/Ruislip as well!

Yes, I would be happy to swing around the M25 and go up via the M40.

Nice, well either way I am happy to get wherever it is easier for you or Duc. @Che what time do have in mind if leaving Wednesday? (I finish at 4pm usually in Central London so could get a train from Marylebone or else.)

I would also prefer Thursday morning from Uxbridge with @ducle or Wednesday evening with @Che (and there are two of us, so this probably depends on Matt)

For the avoidance of doubt I prefer to leave Thurs morning :slight_smile:

Either way works for me! I finish at 4pm on Wednesday so depends when Che wants to leave really.
@Daniel because you are two see what is best for you guys and I will adapt!

I’ve got dibs on sofa :crazy_face::grin:

Hi All. A bit of a late comer to this, but any chance I could still join the weekend in Wales? I have no car, but can drive and would be looking to travel up on Thursday night, preferably from east or central London.

Thanks!

I think moving won’t happen next week, so I am in theory up for this, car space depending. I’ll take a look and see what the sitch is

hi guys. thanks roman, che and ducle and especially ducle for your efforts on this and cars.
i have added a couple of columns for experience and gear.

Ok… I see that you’ve sorted things out with Roman already.

For other, I guess from the sheet that @Daniel +1 and @Marine can come with me on Thursday morning and @LIon and @FrenchMatt with Che on Weds evening? (I’m interpreting the first time as preferred…)

Sounds good to me!
@Che let us know what time/location is best for you.

I would actually prefer Wednesday evening (if no one objects), sorry for misunderstanding, but it is fine either way!

Also, what is the people’s opinion on dinners, pub or hut? I could commit to cooking one of the dinners if we prefer eating in the hut

If we’re there 3 nights, 1 pub dinner + 2 hut dinners? Happy to help with cooking :slight_smile:

Ok, I have updated the spreadsheet for the passengers and hopefully our lovely drivers are happy with it? I have added my phone number just in case.
I am happy to cook as well and I was thinking of a BBQ.

cooking sounds good and happy to muck in and a pub meal one night too! gonna be a good one! :grin: