North Wales Jubilee WK

Howdy,

Well its soon the loooooong weekend for HRH… @MattGee are thinking about heading up to the cottage. my partner also wants to come, however she dont climb!! anyone heading up also with a non climbing buddy?

M

May be there Thurs and Fri with a climbing buddy, and if the weather is nice will likely want to stay!

Dependent on flat moving date, though.

awesome!! :grin::grin:

Up for this too but will probably try and procure a climbing partner…

I’d love to join! With a non-climbing partner as well. Could somebody give us a lift? Unfortunately, neither of us are drivers

Hopefully I am considered a member now, at least, I was billed for the membership…

coolio…looking like a tribe. i am a driver but dont have a car. anyone happy to rent and share costs if no cars available?

Hellooo! I would be interested as well, I just need to double check and will confirm tonight. I can’t drive but happy for the renting part and sharing costs.
Happy to cook in exchange for been driven to north wales…!

Obviously happy to share whatever costs, you’re the driver after all :slight_smile:

I’d like to join! Happy to share in car rental costs :slight_smile:

Potentially keen for this too, but need to wait for some dates to be confirmed. Happy to share car-rental costs if there is space or find my own way there otherwise.