New Members Meet 9-10 April 2022

Hello, I’m happy to volunteer to assist with dinner if there’s a chef amongst us who wants to take the creative lead. Happy to do chopping, peeling, washing etc.
Also happy to cook up a big batch of porridge for everyone (can use oat milk), chop some fruit for toppings and get some honey if people are into that?

1 Like

Should qualify that statement - porridge for breakfast, not dinner!

Hello!

I can try to bake something as well for breakfast although the big porridge sounds good!

I will have a think about the diner this week eventually but in any case, also happy to help with anything.

1 Like

I’d be happy to cook although I wouldn’t know what to cook for 25 people… if people have ideas I’m happy to carry them out

Chilli or pasta should be pretty easy to cook, and adapt to veggie and non-veggie. Breakfast is normally lots of eggs, toast, beans, sausages and bacon.

Yes, I was thinking of a chili too! For the veggie option there is still the quorn or beyond meat mince meat option! What do you all think?

I’m also happy to help cooking if needed. @FrenchMatt Sounds like you’re taking charge of the menu? :slight_smile:

Alright then! Saturday evening is Chili!

1 Like

hero

Hi All,
some family stuff means that I’m going to have to pull out of the meet - apologies.
I’ve deleted myself from thew spreadsheet, so hopefully one of the wait list people will be able to take the spot.
Shame as I was really looking forward to its - have a fab time!

Some people are allergic to Quorn. Most aren’t but you may need to ask

So Chili, cheesy Natchos, rice, guacamole, sour cream, chipotle and tequila right?

1 Like

Hell Yes

Thanks Richard, i did think about this too!
I am planning to do the shopping next Friday so hopefully, anyone allergic or not keen will let me know by then.

Hi all!
I too unfortunately need to pull out of this trip, few things came up and needs to be dealt urgently. Apologies for inconvenience, I’ll remove myself from the spreadsheet

Hi folks

Please allocate yourselves to a car leaving at a suitable time on Friday - the list is on the 2nd tab of the spreadsheet. Petrol costs are shared by everyone in each car so please check with your driver what each person needs to pay.
One week to go! Woooo!

I won’t be there however as I am in Kalymnos.

Leonidio is the place to be, Richard. Kalymnos is so 2021.

I know but I’m so 1970.

Hello,

@HollyP (or other helpful organisers!), Appreciate you have hit the limit of number of people, however I was hoping to join the trip and stay with family in the village so I wouldn’t take up a bed. Does that work?
If so, I’ll add my name to the list and hope for someone kind to take me in their car!

Thanks,
Charlie