• courgette
    • asparagus
    • red onion
    • bell peppers
    • romano peppers
    • cherry tomato
    • veggie stock pot
    • mint
  • Porridge for breakfast (taking suggestions for more topping choices!)
    • oats
    • milk/oat milk
    • raisin
    • peanut butter
    • cocoa

Preliminary cost estimation would leave us enough for @Polina 's cake and more fruity treats!

@Sarah_Rae would you mind sense check my quantities? I budgeted 90g dry couscous per person for dinner plus veg, and 50g oats for breakfast + toppings.

I’m happy to do all the shopping with help from my passengers. If @josh1 @Williamwcyoung @mikedlr are keen to help with grocery, drop me a message on whatsapp :slight_smile:

Any disagreement with the menu please raise it too!

I can bring a large marrow from the garden. Does that work instead of courgettes?

Good on you for stepping up. btw, we have a lot of windfall apples after the storm. I’d be happy to supplement the courgette cake with apple crumble.

2 Likes

Oh thank you for the marrow offer! I’ve got some marrow-size courgettes that I picked up at the farm near Harrison’s Rocks last weekend though. I was going to use them, and make the cakes in advance … but windfall apple crumble to complement things sounds :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi All

Sorry to be a bit late with putting this up but my timing for Friday only just became clear.

I have to be in Bath during the day on Friday 22nd and then will come back via the M25 around 4-5PM and probably leave Bishops Stortford around 7pm. I have two spaces and haven’t yet confirmed anyone. I can come back to the M25 for about 8pm and then drive North I guess.

Who is still without a lift?

Asher and I are still undecided on our weekend climbing destination and regardless are going to be van based, so I’ve taken our names off the spreadsheet to free up some space. @Danwark @James_Archer

Just an update that William has kindly offered me a spot in his car, so I am no longer looking :slight_smile:

the menu looks great but the cake isn’t my :slight_smile:

Hi all, Tony, Polina, Bella and myself are on our way up but we realise none of us have the code to the hut! Our ETA is 1.30AM so we don’t want to wake everyone up – could someone please send me to code (number on spreadsheet)?

There’s a left behind green Selewa bag with clothing; anyone know who’s?

I’ve collected the green bag with clothes. Message me to arrange collection. I’ll probably bring it next time I go to the Monday Castle meet