Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

Dude. Just turn up. There is always someone there. Off to drown my sorrows… Again!

Let me know if you can make it next Wednesday

Hi guys. Another new member, binit, will be at the wall later. Can anyone going wear a nlmc t-shirt. I can’t go cos got to work😞

Hi I’m John. I’m interested in checking out the club. Will any of you be at Mile End tomorrow? Cheers

Hi John and welcome. There’s usually a good group at Mile End on a Wednesday evening and we tend to arrive from 6:30pm onwards. Ask at reception if you don’t see someone in a red NLMC t-shirt.

We mostly boulder then go to the Palm Tree pub afterwards for a social catch up and to plan trips.

Do come along and meet us.

Great see you there.

Hey Khalid. Will anyone be at Westway tonight or are you all usually at Mile End?

Hi. We’ll all be at Mile End. There’ll be a larger than usual turnout as some of us have a committee meeting.

Great. See you there.

Hi I’m Jamie. Moved up to London recently and looking to find some people to climb with. Will many of you be at Mile End tomorrow? I usually get there around 7pm.

Hi @Jamie. Sorry not to have responded yesterday.
There’s usually a fair crowd of us on a Wednesday evening with momentum building from 7:30pm. One or more of us should be wearing one of our infamous red t-shirts. Do introduce yourself. If you can’t find us, ask at reception.

We mostly boulder then go to the Palm Tree for a drink and to make weekend plans at around 9:30pm after climbing.

Not sure I’ll be along tonight but there will be others. :smile:

Hello everyone! I was wondering if the weekly meet is on today? I’m not a NLMC member (but would like to be!) and I’ve never been to Mile End (usually go to the Castle) so I thought it would be nice to try something new. I’ve been planning to check it out for a while but only just got to it… And since I have no climbing partner it would be great to meet new people!
Tutu

Hi Tutu and welcome to our forum.

Oh good grief, tonight is the one night of the YEAR that there’ll be none of us at Mile End as we are all off to our club Christmas Curry which you could even come to but I’m afraid we will be eating, not climbing!

We’ll be back to Mile End next Wednesday. We typically boulder at Mile End then head to the Palm Tree for a catch up and to check the weather forecast to plan our weekend trips. Do come along and join us. We also meet on Mondays and lead climb at the Castle if that works better for you.

Ah I see, I’m good at picking the right day! And I’m going away next Wednesday as the luck would have it, so I might come to the Castle on Monday instead… I’m very keen to get involved in more outdoor trips next year so I’ll make sure to join the club and meet the people before the season starts!

Good idea to start planning next season already although looking out the window today, it’s hard to say that this season has finished!

Do get involved. Getting out on rock is what we do best!

Hi everyone, I was wondering if the weekly meet is on this Wednesday? I moved to London from Chicago recently and looking to find some people to climb with. I live a 10-minute walk from Mile End so definitely making this my home base gym. Hoping to join NLMC and your many trips out :slight_smile:

I will keep an eye out for red shirts and ask reception, but just wanted to give a shout on here.

Yes, there are always some members at Mile End on Wednesday. Hope to see you this Wednesday.

David.

Hi. Will there be a group meetingat mile end tomorrow evening? What time?

Hello! Will people be meeting at Mile End tomorrow (West 13th) and where/what time is best to meet?