Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

@naomi_bessey and I are also going. I’ll be there from 7ish myself.

I’m going to be at Mile End tomorrow night, climbing and dropping off the charity film night promo posters. @jo_keogh and @mhobby1979 might be pootling along as well.

If anyone else is going to be at Mile End tomorrow night, and can take some of the posters to e.g. The Reach, Westway and/or The Arch soon, please let me know via this thread. Cheers!

1 Like

Mile End tonight? I’m going to chance the heavy rain and “yellow” warning of snow for the delights of The Palm Tree.

Hi I’m new and I was going to head down today to meet you guys !

Raz

Relatively regular at Mile End but keen to get involved with the club. I’ll head down next Wednesday and catch some of you guys there hopefully?
Cheers
Bewick

Hi everyone. After saying I am always there not going to get to the wall for the next two weeks😞 got work do’s to attend…see you all in three weeks. Will direct new members here or to Khalid if that’s ok.
Cheers Martin

Hi All,

I go to Mile End most weeks but it would be great to get involved with your club. Is there likely to be anyone around next Wednesday to climb/chat with?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi, I completed the beginners weekend course last weekend and am keen on putting the theory into practice. If there are members around tomorrow night (9th of March) would be nice to meet up and would appreciate being given a hand as still a little nervous! Could be there around 1930 I think.
Dylan

@bewick, @mortim91 and @Dylan there are always people at Mile End Wall on a Wednesday evening. Do come and say hi and climb with us. We have a social get together in the Palm Tree pub at 9:30pm where we chat informally about new projects, climbing gear, recent trips etc.

To find us, look out for a red NLMC t-shirt and introduce yourself or ask at reception and they should make a tannoy announcement. I will be there this Wednesday evening. We usually boulder, but I’ll bring a harness along too if you want to do a bit of top roping with me.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Khalid

Cool thanks Khalid

Will hunt you down tomorrow evening!

Bewick

Great thanks for letting me know. Should be able to pop over tomorrow night so see you there.
Dylan

A bit (a lot really) of psyche for tonight folks. Check out Pete Whittaker “top roping”.

I will be down the mile end tonight. See you there :grinning:

I’ll be along too. It’d be great to see any potential new members, especially @bewick, @mortim91 and @Dylan who came along a couple of weeks ago.

If you’ve already met us and want to join, we have a new electronic online platform for becoming a member. Check out the link.
http://www.nlmc.co.uk/join-form/

More psyche for those of you not on the Fontainebleau meet in the form of Dave MacLeod on the Long Hope route. Awesome trad climbing.

Scared the bejesus out of myself watching that. Sadly can’t make tonight due to work stuff :unamused: but I’m clear for next week.
Have a good one guys

Hi,

I’m thinking of coming down tomorrow evening for the first time. Wondering if you guys will be there?

Yep. There’ll be even more than usual tomorrow because the committee are meeting straight afterwards.

What time will you guys be meeting?

Hi guys. There may be a new member coming tomorrow night. I can’t make it…work! Can you listen out

Hi. Is there a WhatsApp group we can use to sync at the wall?