Mile End Wednesday Night Meets

Hi, work has been a bit crazy today. So likely closer to 8:00 now :frowning:

I’ll still be around if you still dont mind :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’ve just joined the chat and am a new member. I’m planning to join this evening at mile end for a boulder. Is anyone else going this evening? :slight_smile: Beth

I’ve also just joined and will be coming along tonight. Will look for anyone in a red NLMC t-shirt, but will be wearing a black T-shirt and green shorts myself.

Alex

1 Like

Hi Alex, that’s great, will look out for you. I’ll be wearing green trousers if that helps!

Only joined a month ago but I’ll be in the rope bay , in purple trousers :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I’ve just joined here and im thinking of going bouldering tomos evening at mile end. Don’t suppose anyone is gonna be about then?
Jamie

Group of us will be heading there tomorrow.

Hey, sorry I couldn’t make then, but would love to come along next time you go!

@JamieH some of us are here tonight if it isn’t too late.

Sorry, was a little late notice for me. You guys wanna go next week tho?

@Mark_W might be there next week? I’ll be there the week after next on the 16th I expect. See you then?

@mikedlr I’m free both Wednesdays so let me know what you decide for this week but either way I’m keen for the 16th.

Is anyone going tonight?

Hi all,
I’m an aspirant member looking to go bouldering/climbing tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: . Is anyone else going?

Hi Peter.

Unfortunatley I don’t think there are many going to mile end tonight. Mondays at the Castle is more regular and I think M.E. might be better attended next week.

Max

Likely at Mile end from about 7 tomorrow. Anyone else heading there?

Hello, are wednesday night climbs at mile end still active? I’m an aspiring member hoping to meet some people. Thanks!

@Shannah hi there. yes they are but as walls are tres expensive these days a bunch also climb at the castle (inc me!) so monday roped climbing at the castle, wed bouldering at both the castle and mile end. two different crews…the wed at the castle is a bit of an unofficial one as mile end is the clubs true home! hope that helps

Hello!

I’m interested in joining the group and would love to meet/climb with some people. Will anyone be around on Wednesday?

Cheers
John