Font at Easter: 9th-18th April 2020

I’m planning to book some spaces in a campsite for a Font Easter trip. We will prob stay on for the week following Easter to try and catch the better weather. If anyone is interested, please can they say below by the end of January (to be added to our booking). Anyone after End of Jan are welcome to join but will need to book own campsite spaces (need to be done by March to guarantee spots).

Dates from Thursday before Easter 9th to Saturday following Easter 18th April

Manchi and I are keen. Probably do the full week after with you guys!

Is this for 2020 or has some electronic gremlin suddenly resurrected a thread? (genuine question, I am not taking the mickey). I am guessing it is for 2020 and an easy mistake to make just like we used to do on cheque books!

Whoops! Yes 2020

Hey Fran. I’m very much up for it. Available from Holy Saturday (11th) through to the following Wednesday.

We would like to join you probably down from Leeds on 8th or 9th straight onto Eurostar then hire a car probably Saturday to Saturday. Which campsite? We stayed at les meisures. in Milly la foret 15 years back!

Hi Fran, I’d like to join for the full week’s camping too, please!

Awesome, it’ll be lovely catching up with you Duc! It’s been too long :slight_smile:

Folks I’d love to join but have potential teaching dates with work conflicting and they won’t be confirmed for a while so will monitor the thread and pop back up when life clearer. Gareth

I’ve sent an email to la Musadiere , i will wait for them to confirm

Unfortunately I’ve not been able to make a group camping booking.
I need people who are interested or booked Eurostar already to book their camping pitch.
if you want to come And join us please book your load into the campsite - camping les pres, Grace sir loing, fontainebleau. The website for booking can be found below:

Hi Dan, I wasn’t able to make a group campsite booking. We have booked into camping les pres, Fontainebleau, it’s in Grace sue loing. Please book your camping pitch yourself for your car here:

Hi Che, I wasn’t able to make a group campsite booking. We have booked into camping les pres, Fontainebleau. Please book your camping pitch yourself for your car here:

Duc, am I right in thinking you are in Manchi’s and Tim’s camping booking?

Camping Les Prés
1 Chemin des Prés
77880 Grez-sur-Loing

Camping Les Prés
1 Chemin des Prés
77880 Grez-sur-Loing

Yes, that’s right… Tim’s done the booking for us.

Ok cheers away at moment will sort on return Dan

Can’t wait to see everyone! We’ve booked Thursday 9th to Thursday 16th. Vive le France!

Hi All,

It’s been a fair while since I’ve done any club meets, but hoping show up to more things this year :slight_smile:
Hoping you have space for two more to join? - Myself and a friend (a non-member from Bristol).
We would be planning on driving down and as such are happy to offer a lift to anyone else who might be interested!

Thanks,
Omar