Cornwall Solstice Meet 2019 - 22/23rd June

Thank you!

Thank you for organizing! Just one detail - which part of the field is “our usual area”? Far right hand corner?

Yes sorry - it’s the top field.

When you arrive there will be a signpost saying ‘NLMC’ with an arrow pointing to the field to camp in.

Guy

Heads up to those driving, make sure you don’t take the route directly past Stonehenge on either Thursday or Friday night. Will be infested with druids. Stick to the motorway whatever your sat nav says.

(Seriously, there were signs up on Tuesday telling people to avoid the Stonehenge area whilst the solstice is on.)

@Tutu the forecast doesn’t look like surfing will happen so Tim will have space in his car if you are looking for a lift and can turnaround for a 6.30pm departure from Angel?

To the forum, I don’t have Tutu’ s number. If anyone does, can they flag this to her pls?

Thank you for letting me know @Max_A, actually I was going to catch a ride in Matt Hobby’s car tomorrow morning but now I’ve got a cold and don’t feel like going at all… definitely not tonight!

work load after a week in Corsica means we are going to bail on the weekend.

Shame,:slightly_frowning_face:

Good weather is arriving just for you!!

I’m gutted that I can’t make this. Just got too much work to get through, before end of term.
Next time, deffo in :smile:

@mikedlr and @victorsolberg I have booked pub for 8 and said we may be +2. Can you call them on 01736810495 and say if you would like to be added to the booking pls… Max, 8 pm

We’ll join you guys a little bit later so won’t book it.

We’ve got a lot of food already and want to keep some flexibility with timings tonight without a set time to get back.

Photo of Costa del Bosigran

2 Likes

Sorry we need to bail on the trip. Have a great one

Making the most of the conditions!

3 Likes

Can’t hack this party lifestyle.

Daniel, some time before our micro-epic

2 Likes

Cornwall. Why it’s worth the drive.

3 Likes

As per other thread - tick alert! Bosigran seems to be the hotspot, so if you were there be extra sure to check yourself.

Thanks for taking me up on it @PaulSagar. It was an awesome day!

1 Like