Cornwall Solstice Meet 2019 - 22/23rd June

Hi tom - yes we do!

Dibs!

OK I’ve had a go at sorting people into cars - please see sheet two in the spreadsheet. Drivers, please contact passengers to arrange pick up etc.

I understand there has been some scheming about leaving circa Weds/Thurs for some people. I have therefore not allocated lifts to the following (assuming you will sort yourselves out):

Victor
Max
Michael

Tim - if you are leaving early can you let me know asap as we will need to be inventive with lifts unless a driver appears. If you’re arriving early I’m not going to sort your camping reservations etc - we will just have the area reserved for Fri/Sat nights.

Going to let the campsite numbers today so please let me know asap if you are planning on coming!

Guy

Khalid and I will be arriving early - assume it makes most sense not to include us in the group booking as we sort ourselves out for the duration earlier in the week?

I was going to include everyone in the group booking so we are all in the same place which will be nice.

We’re always in the same field so just tell them you’re from the NLMC and camp/park there. I imagine it won’t be that complicated.

1 Like

@Guy I’ll be leaving Thursday evening - looks one of Max/myself will be driving.

Thanks Tim.

@mikedlr are you still planning on leaving early? If not then let me know and I will put people in your car.

Otherwise I think we might be one space short so there will need to be some squeezed journeys.

Guy

Hi Guy, I think we will come. 1 big tent, 2 kids and 2 adults , one estate car please.

Fran

1 Like

Since Tim is leaving on Thursday, anyone else have a car spot on Friday evening?

Lada - I’m trying to source you and Jae Yeon lifts! Peter has one space I think but his car is potentially broken.

We will find a way.

I’m on the same boat as Lada!

I’m planning to leave early - I’ve taken a day off and the weather looks great. I noticed that @Max_A seems to have the same schedule as me so hopefully we’ll meet and discuss tonight at the wall and might try to car share. @victorsolberg is I guess Victor S - Victor can you direct message me your phone number so we can coordinate.

John W and I are in Tim’s car. @Tutu, I did ask if there is space, but with kite surfing gear unfortunately not.

M

We are one space short for Friday departures!

Can anyone squeeze an extra person in? @Ladislav @jaeyeonoh1988 can either of you leave on Thursday?

Guy

Sorry, Guy, wish I could leave on Thursday as well, but I won’t be able to this time :frowning:

Same, can’t do Thursday :frowning:

How many spots are we missing? I guess the alternative would be to rent a car?

Happy to rent if needed :slight_smile:

All sorted:

@jaeyeonoh1988 you’re with @dabarlow

@Ladislav you’re with @Peter

A final note for everyone:

DO NOT MAKE ANY NOISE IF/WHEN YOU ARRIVE LATE.

The campsite don’t normally allow late arrivals but are making an exception for us. That means no slamming doors and no chatting.

Put your tent up and go to sleep/lie down quietly.

PLEASE BRING CASH - I will collect in the am.

Guy

Awesome, thanks for organizing!