Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi Aidan. I will be climbing at the castle next week. I will wait in the upstairs cafe at 7.30. I’ll bring a rope and will have flowery shorts grey hair and specs.
Cheers
Martin

Hi everyone. I will be at the wall later. Meeting two new members so the more the merrier! :blush:

Hi everyone. I’m new to nlmc but a regular at the castle. Hoping to go this Monday if there’ll be any members climbing?

Hi Bri - @guyarnold and I were going to be climbing tonight, and there may well be other folks about - we can meet you in the cafe at 7:30 if you like?

Thanks dadler! Unfortunately looks like I won’t be able to make it tonight after all but will try for another week. Cheers

Hi,
Wondering if anyone is going to the castle this Monday (31-Jul)?
I plan on going and will be in the café from about 6:30…

Regards,
Kris

Hi Kris,
I’ll be there. I’m new to the group so hoping to meet some of you NLMC guys. I’ll be wearing a light blue t shirt and black trousers. See you there.
Aidan

I’m coming along this evening. I’ll bring a rope for leading. I’ll pop into the cafe at 6:30pm.

Hi all,

I am new to the city and would like to meet members to become a member of NLMC myself.
I’ll be at the castle this Monday so hope to see you there :slight_smile:

Best,
Pauline

Hi Pauline, I will be there tomorrow evening from about 5:30ish, probably wearing a yellow Kalymnos t-shirt.

Cheers,
Matt

1 Like

Hi. I came along a few times about a year ago and would like to meet the club this evening. Will you be around the café area at the castle at 7?

Hi, is anyone climbing tonight?

I’m going. I think Martin and Jan will be there too. Any others? Cafe at 7pm?

Hi’y’all. I’ll be at the wall tomorrow with me rope. Hope to see you there.

I’ll be there Martin, from 19.30ish

I’ll be there.
I can come earlier, 6ish, if anyone else is able to…

I’m on my way.

Would love to join tonight if that’s ok.

Hello! I am aiming to come along to the Castle this evening to meet some of the group for the first time. Will folks be there and should I just head to the café for 7.p.m.?

Hi, I’ll be there tonight, probably earlier, but will go to the café for 7.