Castle Monday Night Meets

I might make a rare appearance…

Nice one. See you in the cafe at 7.30

@khalidqasrawi @bullopolis cheers for the lead sesh guys! I’ll try and post here next time I’m thinking of making an appearance.

1 Like

Hi guys. I will be down the castle tomorrow with my trusty rope. Anyone around?
M

For anyone not going to Swanage I’ll be at the castle tonight if anyone fancies it. Will bring rope if needed. It’s nice and quiet on a Friday…

Hi y’all. Catrin and I will be down the wall tonight plus a potential new member. We got two ropes. Any other takers more than welcome. M

Hi Everyone! Any other sad climber left in London for the bank holiday? I’m going to be at the castle from around 4 and I’ld love to do ropes. I’ll bring my harness :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’m a perspective member looking to climb on Monday. I lead 6b ish. Is there going to be anyone from the club at the Castle? I’ll bring a rope if anyone wants to climb?

Looking forward to meeting you. Aidan

Hi y’all. Am gonna be at the wall tomorrow with my rope. Anyone interested. See you in the cfe at 7.30.
Cheers
Martin

Sorry no one responded last week @Aidan. Check out the cafe at 7:30pm if you are at the Castle tonight. I’ll be there wearing a red NLMC t-shirt.

Thanks @khalidqasrawi I wasn’t able to make it last night but I’ll be there next monday if other people are there. Looking forward to meeting you all.

I will be there tonight with my pal Alex if anyone is around

I shall be down there tonight. If I don’t see you before, see you in the cafe at 7:30pm.

Hi, I’m looking to meet up with you guys to see about joining the club. Is anyone climbing tonight at The Castle?

I’ll be there. See you in the cafe at 19:30?

I’m on my way shortly.

@dabarlow, @khalidqasrawi
Sorry I missed you. I was in the cafe just after 7:30 but I might have missed you both. I’ll be in the cafe next Monday at 7:30. Hope to meet you then

We were there until about 7:45pm. Shame we missed you but do try again.

Neither of us will be there next week but someone from the club should be around. Check in on this thread closer to the time.

@khalidqasrawi were you upstairs in the cafe or downstairs? I obviously wasn’t looking properly. Sorry to have kept you waiting around. I’ll put up another post next week. Hope to meet you soon

Upstairs in the cafe. No worries. Sure we’ll meet up some time. There is also a Wednesday meet at Mile End if you are free which has the added bonus of a trip to The Palm Tree afterwards. :wink:

1 Like