Castle Monday Night Meets

Awesome. See you soon.

Hi folks, I will be at the Castle on Monday and would love to link up with someone for some Lead. Happy to bring my rope.

Iā€™m new to London having just moved from Dublin - but Iā€™ve been climbing 10 years and Iā€™m an experienced trad climber. Was in Castle for first time last Monday so Iā€™m approved for leading.

Conscious Iā€™m potentially a bit early to arrange for Monday, so Iā€™ll drop another message in the chat closer to Monday. Ideally would love to become an NLMC member! Look forward to hearing back!! :smiley:

Hi - also a potential member planning to come along on Monday to meet some people - will try and find you around the old cafe area at 6!

1 Like

Hello there, iā€™m looking to potentially join a club to find more lead belay buddies and was told to post here. Iā€™ll be the specky Asian looking female either wearing purple or red trousers. Hope to catch some of you at the Castle cafe tomorrow at 6!

1 Like

We meet at the old cafe area, not the new one :smiley: ie the main lead wall upstairs.

Hi all, I put my membership application in a few weeks ago, am I still okay to come to the Monday sessions while I wait for an outcome? Thanks

Hi Fergus, of course you are! I should be there tomorrow from around six, green shorts yellow t-shirt. I think the Castle now call the former cafe lead area the Engine Houseā€¦?

Great thanks Matt see you tomorrow

Hello all,

Iā€™d like to join for the first time tomorrow too if thatā€™s ok. Let me know if I should bring a rope.

Denise

Hi Denise, of course, join in! A rope is always welcome too but donā€™t feel you have to if itā€™s a hassle.

1 Like

Hi all,

Iā€™m also hoping to come along tomorrow to meet everyone and find more belay friends. Should also be there around 6.

How do all, Iā€™ll be at the wall tonightā€¦with rope!
Black shorts, white vest, glasses. :nerd_face:

Hi folks, aiming to be there for 6 also and will bring my rope! Look forward to speaking to you all then :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be there too, black top and blue trousers. From 7pm or so

Anybody around tonight/this afternoon?

Hi all,

I was looking to join the Monday evening Castle meet tomorrow for the first time if thatā€™s alright. Recently took my lead climbing class, but have been climbing for a few years; keen to learn more!

Cole

Howdy! I be at the wall tonight as usual with rope. Black shorts, white vest, glasses.

Hi guys. Apologies but something has cropped up. See you next time! :grin:

Have all the other bits but forgot rope today. ā€¦ if anybody has rope and would like to climb this eve

@George - Iā€™ve got my rope today. Should be there around 6-6.30.