Castle Monday Night Meets

See you all on Monday evening :+1:

I can’t make it to the Castle on the 12th (or 19th) I’m afraid! I’m planning to go tomorrow

how do. I’ll be down the wall from 6ish tomorrow with my rope and red t-shirt and flowery shorts! :grin:

See you all later! :grin:

2 Likes

Cool. Planning on heading down tonight as well! See you then.

I was going to come this evening but I have a lot of work to get through so I wont make it I’m afraid! Have a great evening!

Hi, I’m looking to come to the Castle next Monday 5th 2022, to join the club and meet some NLMC folks. I have some lead trad and sport climbing experience, and am a competent second.
It would be awesome if you could let me know when/where you’ll be! I’ll be wearing an Orange-Yellow T-shirt & Black Shorts.

Hi i’d like to join NLMC and will be down at the Castle tonight. I’ll probably be wearing blue shorts. See you later!

I should be up in good time this eve fingers crossed. Wearing aqua top. G

hi there. i’ll be down with rope and red nlmc short on

Hi, will also be joining for the first time tonight. Bringing my rope if anyone needs a buddy for some lead climbing.

Outfit tbc… but I’m most often found in a green headband.

I brought all my stuff to work but am going to have to go home instead of climb. Not feeling well at all. Have a great evening everyone!

Castle open until 9pm tomorrow so I will be down probably 6.30ish, orange trousers and keen to lead with anyone

As some of you know, I had a bit of a disaster last Monday and accidentally joined the London Rock Climbers group instead. However, they were very nice.

I’ll be back for a second attempt tomorrow! 18h30, rocking the green headband.

2 Likes

Should be there, grit aches notwithstanding, but definitely earlier than usual, 5ish, and actually wearing an approved red NLMC t-shirt for once

I’ll be there tonight as well. See you later.

I’ll probably be there as well for around 5ish. See you then.

I’ll be coming tonight, woo!

1 Like

Hey all, I’m a new member and wanted to come along to a castle meet this Monday for some leading. Is anyone up for it? Can bring my rope. Dan

1 Like

Hey Dan, hopefully there will be some of us there for you to meet, but it is our New Members’ Meet in North Wales this weekend so we might be thin on the ground or at least quite knackered! I do intend to be there on Monday though :grin: