Castle Monday Night Meets

Be up ver soon

Hello! New here :slight_smile: trying to find out if there is a meet still in Mile End on Wednesday night? Thinking of going tonight

Hi everyone,

I am new and really keen to join the club. Are people meeting today at the north London castle climbing wall?

Thanks

Sorry you got no response; a lot of us were in, or returning from, Pembroke and various other engagements this weekend. Iā€™m sure thereā€™ll be more of us about next Monday and over the coming week even if it is too hotā€¦!

1 Like

Hey,

No worries at all. Thanks for replying. I hope you all had a grest time

Iā€™ll message back next week :grinning:

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m new to the area and thinking of heading down and getting some routes in tomorrow eve, are the NLMC contingent easy to find/spot at the castle on monday nights?

Cheers
Dan

Hi Dan, should be some of us there from about 6, we usually start in the upstairs lead area.

I will be at the castle from 5pm today. Catch me if you can :slight_smile:

Will also be there this evening from around 6/6:30 donā€™t have my red t-shirt though

I will be wearing my controversial and non-conformist blue club t-shirt

Cheers - see you all there :slight_smile:

Hello!

A bit like Dan Iā€™ve not been to a NLMC meet before but am keen to get involved this evening. I look forward to meeting you all later!

@MattGee Splitter!

I have a red one too but it doesnā€™t go with my shorts :pleading_face:

Hi.

I havenā€™t been climbing with NLMC before but I will be at the caste climbing tomorrow. What is the best way to meet other members?

Looking forward, x

Hi @Noor , everyone tends to meet around 7PM at the main lead wall on the first floor next to the competition bouldering area and old cafe. Go there and look for T-shirts with ā€œNLMCā€ on the back (mostly red) or just ask around, though given we just came back from a meet yesterday there might be fewer people than normal tonight.

1 Like

Hello!

I was wondering if the South Devon Meet that is listed on the website (10th-11th) is going to go ahead? Iā€™ll be a new member and sadly canā€™t make the new members meet but would be keen to get out climbing before the weather starts getting terrible. Iā€™m very happy to help out with organising, and have a car if that is any use!

(I am pretty sure this is the wrong place to post this, but I not sure how or whether I have correct permissions to make a new thread)

Cheers,
Hugh

1 Like

Also keen on the south Devon trip. Will try to meet members on Monday and sign-up before then.

Hi, Iā€™d also like to meet members on Monday and get a safety check in time for the new members meet :slight_smile: (I have met some of you before at the Castle, but that was a few months back)

@will_h, Iā€™m also heading on the new members meet and keen to pop to castle before. Wanna pair up for a lead session at castle on Monday 12th?